Balloons & Brownies ~ TalkCSI Birthday Celebrations #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
My the 15th is a busy day for birthdays. A big Happy Birthday to Destiny, Tinkerbell and Grssom89

00003653.gif

Destiny I'll leave your birthday present in the ward :D

Happy Birthday's to Tinkerbell and Grssom89 Heres hoping all your wishes come true on this awesome day. :D

Thank you all (though here its still the 14th as of 10:39 pm that I make this post) and Jacquie scary as that sounds, I will look. :lol:

Happy Birthday to mrsjrewing, Tinks, Grssom89 and D! :D *special Birthday huggles* ...They seemed better than Birthday Bumps. :p

Have a wonderful time on y'alls special day. :)

BIG
happybirthdaysmiley.gif
to our wonderful moderators Destiny and Tinkerbell and for all the work & for all your help! you wonderful Virgos & two little peas in a pod, same B-day!
balloons-1.gif

10cakecp.gif

Thanks everyone and Katpin no worries lol if i missed anyone im truely sorry but i hope everyone has a great day

A very Happy Birthday to Tink, Destiny, mrsjrewing and grssom89! :D

birthday.gif

A very happy birthday to Tinkerbell, Destiny, mrsjrewing and grssom89. :D I hope you all have a lovely day. *bakes extra large birthday cake*

Thanks everyone big *HUGGLES* back at ya.

Hmm I didn't see so Happy Birthday to mrsjrewing hope you have special day. :D

Have a great birthday Tinkerbell, Destiny, mrsjrewing and grssom89!! i hope you get a lot of presents and are the center of attention!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back