"Backfire" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

1) Since when is Brass friends with strippers?

2) Why is DB's granddaughter just starting to be afraid now when she was kidnapped 6 months ago?

3) What happened to Hodges' wife?

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Elisabeta will come back in 'Fearless' ;)

3. Rena

Rena Rookie

That's pretty annoying, isn't it? I hate that. I hated it with H, though I loved him, and I hate it with Mac and/or anyone else. It's never cool but ridiculous.

This might be true, yet it doesn't explain to me why they're all working day and night as if they never went home? In the early episodes they used to have breakfast after their shift ended, and it ended for everybody in the morning, but these days they work a 12 hours shift and then another shift followed by another shift...:wtf: they're at work at all times, though when their shift ends, I thought they would go home and come back later when their new (grave) shift starts. I'm always confused by their working hours. Oh, and this is why the show shifted from being set mainly at night to be set mainly at daytime.

4. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Why not Brass? He's a cop so their paths could have crossed any number of ways. Since it's already been shown that he has a soft spot for girls about Ellie's age who are in trouble, maybe he helped her out in the past like he tried to help the prostitute in "Strip Maul".

And that "we're gonna hunt them down" line by Nick made me laugh out loud. Cringe-worthy bad pretty much sums it up.

5. byline

byline CSI Level One

Hooray, another case-centred episode! Hubby and I just might be fans again. First off, it was appropriate that they didn't do "the joke" right before the opening credits. Nice change of pace. And yes, there was a personal element with DB and the little girl, but they didn't glop it on the way they have so much this season. And even though DB was more front and center, there was a nice balance between all the cast members. Second week in a row for a thumbs-up from me!