Baby names

CrashAndBurn

Dead on Arrival
Was talking to my other half the other day about baby names. We're planning our 2nd baby after i finish my police training. He offered up william and Paul. How could i say no considering they are my two fav actors from C.S.I!
William Peterson and Paul Guilfoyle. Best have another boy then!

If it's a girl we've chosen Chloe. Karrie is a bit close to my name(karen). I like it but i think it would cause a bit of confusion. :lol: It'l be william paul for the next boy. Or Billy for short. :D

my mum wanted to have another girl so she could name it after one of the bewitched band members, i dont no how to spell the name

Boy: Tylear, Brooklyn, Joey, Benjamin, Nathaniel, Drazic
Girl: Yentl, Leandra, Yessica, Lilian, Roxy

I think I should get a lot of kids to make sure each name gets used :lol: I wonder what happens when I name a kid Horatio :lol: will it be born with red hair and sunglasses ?!?

Boy: Englebert, Waldo, Bartholomew. (My name, David, doesn't sound so bad now. Right?)
Girl: Emily, Calleigh, Jaclyn, Sophia, Ursula.

What about Daniela for a girl(no, just joking! :p)
I like Sara and Lindsay/Lindsey...As for boys, i like Eric...Why are these names CSI related?? Anyway, I am always changing my mind about names :lol: One day I like one name, and the other day it seems that it is not that nice anymore,so I don't really know what to say...Names are difficult choices to do, I guess :rolleyes:

The only name on CSI I don't like is Francis. It's like, I understand why they are calling him Frank all the time.
duh.

My favs are:
For a girl: Sara, Jemma
For a boy: I don't know really. HMMMMMMMMM. Horatio sure would be different.

Why are these names CSI related??

Hmm, I wonder? :lol:

Jordyn Or Jordan for a girl. I think there needs to be more!

And for a boy, Erik( phantom not Szmanda although you could do Szmanda)of Javert (Les Miserables)

BOY Nils..Gregory..John..Jack..Daro..Daryl..

GIRL Kimberlee..Kori..Kelli..Kristine..Courtney..Sierra

Omar, as in Omar Epps from House MD? He's cute :p

When I have babies, for a girl, It's going to be either Calleigh or Karrie. (I sooooo wanna get my name changed to either one lol. Jasmine sucks and I hate being called 'rice' by my friends and everyone around me)

For a boy it'd have to be Rory. :devil: Nicholas or Ethan.

Back