Ashley Jones guest stars(from B&B)

Ashley Jones, Bridget Forrester on Bold and Beautiful, guest stars in "Heart of Glass." Anyone watch her on her show? I can't wait to see her on CSI.

Don't watch B&B but do you know what character or role she will be playing so I can look out for her. I always find it interesting to see soapstars when they go on a primetime show.

basictraining12 said:
Ashley Jones, Bridget Forrester on Bold and Beautiful, guest stars in "Heart of Glass." Anyone watch her on her show? I can't wait to see her on CSI.

Thanks for the heads-up, BasicTraining! I think Ashley's been a great addition to the B&B cast, although I don't get to watch every episode.

Personal question, but are you in basic training? If so, what branch of the service?

She's smoking hot. Looks better on prime time than she does from the pics I saw of her on the B&B website. Frankly, I found her character the most interesting to watch. I wanted to know more about her condition and felt I didn't really see Mac put the pieces together. He just kind of arrived at his conclusion without a lot of science, or Kennedy's testimony. Could of used another conversation with her and give Ashley Jones the screen time she obviously deserves.

Oh, no, my name is based on group workout. But, I have family in the service. Mostly Navy.

Dylanryan11, I agree with wishing there had been another scene to connect what Mac was attempting to piece together. But, all in all, I liked the show and Ashley. I wish she was on this show. I'd watch it more.

But, all in all, I liked the show and Ashley. I wish she was on this show. I'd watch it more.
Agreed. She was phenomenal last night. I think she'd be a great addition to any prime-time cast.

Ashley was amazing last night. I was so intrigued by her acting and how natural and real she came across! :)
I think she'd be a great addition to any prime-time cast.
Is she on any other shows?

Ashley was really good! I've never seen B&B, but I was very impressed with her acting on NY.

Back