Are you ready for summer?

Well, it said stories too...so I will tell you one of my favorite stories from last summer <3.

Last summer it was graduation year and everybody was going off to University in different cities in the fall, so I had to hang out with all my friends as much as possible before we all left. And one day I got my dad to drive me and my two friends Katlynn and Ali to the mall. And we went shopping and had fun like girls who go shopping usually have. But the part I will never forget is when we were sitting in the car waiting for my dad (he had to grab something from work and we decided to wait in the car) and we had the windows rolled down because it was hot. Then a wasp flew in the car and Ali and Katlynn start freaking out. They ran out of the car and screamed and yelled, and everybody in the staff parking lot was like "wtf" ahaha, it was so much fun.

But I basically love summer. The hot weather I just adore. I can't stand winter. When summer comes around it's like heaven for me. Even getting burned doesn't bother me that much. It's the time of year I am able to sleep in when and not get up for school, when I can eat ice cream and not freeze to death. When it's not summer all I think about is it being summer :lol:

For plans all I have planned so far is to move back to Calgary for the summer with my family, go to Vancouver to go to Warped Tour with my aunt (Warped Tour being a concert for those of you who don't know), seeing some old friends that I haven't seen in forever and going camping with the family. <3

Oh Boy! I cannot wait for summer. I love bermuda shorts, big sunglasses, bathingsuits, swimming, eating, and just going out!

Here's one of my summer stories...
Well last summer I graduated middle school and we get split up into different highschools, so we all new it was like our last summer together. So right after our graduation, we (my 5 best friends + me) had a sleepover. and we layed on my friend's trampoline for hours and just talked and cried because we didn't want to like lose our bond. Than we went in her house and took water shots(lamee) and ended up having a water fight. We just had like tons of fun together.

This summer plans..
I'm going to badminton, softball, and tennis camps. and just going out, staying up late, the usual :) CANT WAIT!

I love summer.Other then hockey season its my favorite time of year :lol: but this year is gona be extra special!Im getting married on July 27th!!So this year is gona be very special.And to top it of Im goin to this huge music concert its the biggest in Canada! For the first part of july dont think im gona be able to relax much with the wedding will be running around like a chicken with its head cuttoff :lol:

I can understand how you feel since I also have scars I'm not to fond of showing but don't let it get to you too much...the way see, people will always have something to say about you no matter how "perfect" you may appear. Enjoy the summer and be proud of having had the strenght to get over it!!!!

I just hope this sumer is better than last one, cause if not....

Last summer i was working overdrive in a newspaper, didn't even had time to go to the beach. i got 15 days of hollydays, in which i end up in a Hospital after i discovered (bad way to do it) that i was alergic to codein, principal basic in almost all the caugh medicine.

This year will be the first i won't be working for another in a long time, and me and my partners decides we will be having work free weekends! This year also will be the firt one i can say i'm more confy with my body, 'cause i've lost a lot of weigh. Problem: i loved the bikinis i bought last year (unused, by the way) :D

DaWacko said:
I'm more like a winter person.
Me too. I can tolerate Summer if it's not sweltering, but it's my lest favourite season.

I usually spend the whole of Summer in a bad mood. I get really frustrated in hot weather and it takes away any energy I have. Roll on Autumn! :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
For those freting(sp?) about not having a nice summer body, just follow my weekly workout plan & soon you'll have a body you'll love:

Monday-Legs/Cardio
Squats - 5 sets at 8-1O reps
Leg Press - 4 at 8-1O
Straight Leg Deadlifts- 4 at 8-1O
Calf raises - 3 at 1O-12
3O min. Cardio

Tuesday-Cardio/Abs
1.5 hours doing any cardio
Weighted Crunches - 5 at 1O-12
Select various ab exercises from www.abcbodybuilding.com and add a few more

Wednesday- Day Off

Thursday-Upper body
Bench Press- 3 at 8-1O
Deadlift - 5 at 8-1O
Lat Pulldown- 3 at 8-1O
Shoulder Press- 3 at 8-1O

Friday-Legs/Cardio
Same as Monday

Saturday- Abs/Cardio- *OPTIONAL* If you feel sore/tired take this day off and eat well.
Same as Tuesday

Sunday-Day off

!

Jeysus wept!!!!!! :eek: :eek: The only rep that I'm familiar with are those that look after you on your holidays :lol: I'm the most bone idle bastard on this planet so i'll live with my not so toned bum and tum PML I'll do salads and vegatables.....thats ebough effort for me :lol:

Whoever was paranoid about wearing a bikini on the beech.....don't beat yourself up about it. Have you seen the state of some people who walking around in next to nothing, your on your jollies!! Who gives a shit what a random German holiday maker thinks of you as you walk past. :cool:

Here is a summer storiue for you all to enjoy.

Ok so, when i was 17, i was jumping on the trampoline with my friend Ali and i jumped and fell off the trampoline and my dog came over and like pulled my pants down, and he ran with them and so i was basicallly sitting in my back yard, with no pants on. It was pretty great.

Story number two.

When i was like 11 i went to disney land and i had to share a bed with my brother and he told me that i should check under the bed for dead prostitutes. So i started crying extremly hard. ANd my little sister Chelsi was like crying and i was crying (she was 5) and so we ran into my aprents room and were like he said there wwas dead bodies under the bed and just as a joke my dad cam in ,looked under the bed and was like "omg a dead hooker" and then me and Chels were like hysterically crying. And he was like just kidding. I was so mad at him!

^^ :lol: I know the plan sounds insane but once you start it you'll be like, damn, this is too easy.

I find that if I'm not properly fit & toned, I can't enjoy summer. I don't feel fully attractive if my arms & thighs & calves move around like flap jacks :lol:. I know those in Europe are more carefree & less superficial than those here in North America but I owe it to myself to look & feel good.

Summer is the season that makes me happiest. The constant sunshine makes me so happy & puts me on a natural high. Autumn & winter make me absolutely miserable, with the rain & grey sky.

Also, summer allows me to go for a long bike ride & enjoy the beautiful weather. It gives me the freedom I crave.

Oh my gosh, luckyluckylucky. LoL jorga_fan86 im 19 and i still cant ride a bike. When i was really little i did but then i never did it again until i was llike 16, and then i couldnt do it anymore!

But im excited for summer cause i love tanning! Its the best feeling to just lay in the sun and have it keep you warm. I love it!

Now I also swim 5 days a week for 45 minutes & everyday I play tennis for 15 minutes & I also ride my bike for 30 minutes. I'm beginning to notice a change on my body, especially on my lower legs & back :D.

I just find that summer makes me want to excercise more, with the beautiful weather. Also, you wear less clothes so I want to look my best in my sun dress, in my tank top & especially, my swim suit.

I'm boiling in my office, all morning gets the sun in the wall made of windows. I think by the end of the summer I'll work in the hallway. And it's only may...

I'll go to the beach this saturday!! I'm going with a few frinds from here, at least I'll see the sea this year...

Despite my whinging I've gotton off my backside and kicked start the health regieme. I've been swimming 3 times this week already done 3.1km in total so far (62 lengths of my local pool) Going from Sweet FA for 3 years to 3km in 4 days is a big diffenrnce. Get this.....My local swimming pool is a 50m Olympic sized pool and it is only 1 of 7 in our entire feckin' country :eek: :eek: No Wonder we're shit at swimming at the Olympics - there isn't enought pools for the poor feckers to swim in :lol:

Anyways my first session ached a whole lot but I saw a hughe difference in the session I did last night I went 1000metres freestyle without stopping.

My foodage intake has improved - I've cut out all the shit and I've quit snackin between meals.

I go onl my Jollys in 17 weeks time and I and determined to not resemble a beeched whale in my bikini so i'm focused between now and September :D

Back