Archie/Sofia #1- He's Cute, She's Cute, They're Cute

FrostBite

Lab Technician
you must be thinking there is something wrong with me! 'obviously this girl is doing something that is to be found in the lab...what could she probably be on that we don't have?' nothing...

Archie's cute- he's asian, he wares baggy pants, he has glasses, he's a dork, and he watches movies for a living!

Sofia's cute- she's blonde, she's a detective, she used that funky whatsamajig in Committed, and she uses a gun! how cool is she!

so, he's cute, she's cute, they're cute...it all works out!

come join the love that is Sofia and Archie.

-x-liv

edit and read the fic i wrote

Florencet Light's Look Better Off

I'm in! I'm in!

I actually haven't thought about this ship much, if only because I've been preoccupied in my own little shipping world, but now that you've brought it up with a thread...I'm thinking about it. See what you've done, Liv? You've made me think!

Woot! now you can read my fic...it's funny and cute and Amanda think's i'm a dork...or at least she said so on 'Home'...yeah this is my 300th post...i've made 100 posts in 2 days...i am awsom...

-x-liv

And I bet they all have so much content...

I'll read it, don't worry. Right now though, I am kind of busy right now.

Can I jump in? This is probably the most far fetched ship on the board, but I like it. They're definitely cute.
Anyone have a picture maybe? I'm not even sure they ever has a scence together... but then, I haven't seen any of season 6 yet.

Edited to say I made an icon to celebrate the new ship. And the same in black/white

Gosh, another new ship. The fleet is going to be an armada before long :)

Congrats, gang. I shall head over to da List presently and add Archie/Sofia to the rest. As always, if you come up with an idea for a ship name, be sure to let me know and I'll add it on ;)

Happy Shipping :)

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

because you said that about my fic...and Mia the icons are adorable, did you know that there is only one fic on Fanfiction.net on Archie/Sofia? it's mine. but they are very cute, i'm excited about this ship. anybody else with me?

-x-liv

because you said that about my fic

Right, because occasionally, I can be awsome like that.

I like this ship. Why one might ask, because, Sofia is the awsome-ness cool person on CSI and one of my favorites. Sofia and me are kind of alike. Archie is a dork. And we know everyone loves a dork.

exactly! we have not only one geek and a detective, but said detective used to be a geek! that's what i call love. besides i can just picture Sofia running in late to work waring Archie's pants and Brass just starring at her.

-x-liv

Back