Anything interesting happen today?

Depth-Of-Love

Lab Technician
Ok so, sometimes when your walking down the street you see the craziest most random thing, and you just have to tell someone because its too weird, or interesting. So here's the place! This is where you tell everyone here about the guy you saw dancing in the streets or the girl you saw singing out her bathroom window.

For instance today i was at my mom and dads house and my brother came running down the stairs wearing my pretty black dress and then started chasing me. I only find this interesting because i dont understand how my dress could possibly fit him. I mean apparently im very large or he is very small. Other than that its just creepy.

And keep mind these things can be a little more seriosu than your br :lol:

Today I had to explain to my sister how to write an essay. She's in 5th grade, I mean come on! The whole time she was tugging at her sleeve and spinning in her chair and we were both bored out of our minds.

The other day I was at school and I saw someone from my softball team, only thing is, she doesn't go to my school. Plus, we have uniforms (at a public school, gosh) and she was dressed in really nice jeans and a blouse. I was a little confused, and it took me a few minutes to realize she was on spring break and visiting abother friend. :lol:

Well at one of our tornaments(?) a couple weeks ago, I was playing for my school and I went down to the court and I saw one of my teammates walking towards me and it turned out I was playing her in my match because she subbed in on another team :lol:

Back