anyone purchase CSI stuff from the cbs store?

FLACK_ATTACK

Prime Suspect
Hi ,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever purchased any CSI gear from the cbs online store? If so, what gear did you buy?

You may get some more replies as this thread hasn't been open very long. ;)

My friend brought me back a CSI Miami mug from the CBS store in NY. Does that count? :D It's quite clever as when it's cold, it's black. Then, when you fill it with hot water, the palm trees appear! :cool:

Here it is!

I just discovered that CBS had a store. :eek:

I will be hitting there my next paycheck. :devil:

I will be back later and tell you what I bought. :D

I brought some stuff from the CBS store in NY a few years ago. I brought a CSI Miami mug, CSI Miami light blue baseball cap and a CSI LV comic book. :D

I didn't buy as much as I would have liked. I was running low on money, as it was towards the end of the holiday, which was a good thing really, as I would have continued buying until the store was empty. :lol:

I bought a prettypretty T-shirt (which sadly, is probably going to be too small for me in a few months) and the complete CSI season 4 on DVD (72$, cheapest I could find). Had a hard time choosing. Although the shop is small, there is a lot of merchandise.

We visited the NBC store too. Way bigger and actually more fun. The CBS-store is crammed into a tiny shop. It really could use more space. I didn't see any kits whenI was there, I realized it afterwards when I was looking through their for-free magazine (featuring David Caruso).

Back