Anyone on Myspace?

myspace

Feel free to add me, but please send a message. I had to make my profile private because some unsavery people have been known to harass me on there.

Hormiga said:
MySpace finds 29,000 sex offenders on its site.

MySpace.com has found more than 29,000 registered sex offenders with profiles on its website, more than four times the number cited by the company two months ago.
The figure was released by the attorney general of North Carolina, one of several US states whose officials have been pressing the popular social networking site, owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, to provide data on how many registered sex offenders were using the popular social networking site and information about where they live.

damn! that's a lot... I'm not setting my account on private though. I have my own website as well and I can;t care less who visit my website/ myspace.. I basicly add anyone but I have "cleaning sessions" every now and then. I just go trhough my list and delete lot of "people"...

That is a lot of people. I hate that things are so totally accessable to kids like that now. I mean my baby sister is on myspace with 29,000 sex preditors? Just one would be too much.

Here's mine. Please send me a message if you send me a friend request. I won't add you unless I know where you are from. Just mention CSI: Talk.

Thanks.

My page

Back