Anyone know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latexian

Victim
Which episode this is?

Can someone tell me which episode this was? I've tried googling but can't find it.

Basic plot: A young girl is killed in a motel. Her friend finds her and it's revealed that they were both prostitutes working in the motel. At the end the climax is that the father of the friend killed the girl so that his daughter wouldn't know he had slept with a prostitute.

Could it be this episode from season one?

Episode Title: 'Entrance Wound'

Synopsis: "A married man and his co-worker looking for a little extracurricular fun have their ardor drowned when they find a dead woman - a prostitute - in their bungalow, which leads to a family man who's been hiding a shady past. The team handles a car jacking in which a German tourist was killed, but the circumstances look more like murder as the wife was left unharmed after the shooting."

Welcome Latexian. :)

It doesn't sound like 'Entrance Wound' as the prostitute didn't have a friend involved and there was no father of that supposed friend in the episode. Just a husband who wasn't excited with his wife anymore, so he decided to kill someone as his thrill with all kinds of kinks -- including washing the corpse and then taking the soap home to wash his wife with it. But an excellent suggestion, I was considering the same until I thought over the episode a little longer.

As Asparagus mentioned in the CSI:NY forum, it sounds like a Crossing Jordan episode possibly. But since your question was posed in General CSI and has been moved to the "I still have a question about an episode" thread #2 thread there, you may find more luck on that end of the board.

As the question was quoted to the respective Question Thread, I'll lock this one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back