Anyone getting the season six DVDs?

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
They came out yesterday, and I picked them up! Some of the special features look really cool--there's a spotlight on Sid, and a featurette about the killer house. They also have the whole crossover trilogy, which is nice because I probably won't be getting Miami or CSI anytime soon. There's a featurette about the trilogy, too.

Anyone else getting the DVDs?

I have S1 - S4. I didn't get S5 and I wasn't planning on getting S6, but now that you say there's a spotlight on Sid I may have to change my mind.

Yes, I bought them yesterday and I couldn't be more disappointed. The special features are a big fat joke, at least to me. I was hoping for something about Carmine or Eddie, but they rather focused on that very annoying Langston character just because Fishburne is a very well-known actor and was involved in the crossover. It was very frustrating that such outstanding actors like Carmine and Eddie who contribute so much to the show get so little credits for their always so fantastic work. No, they rather include a special feature about some of the most annoying/ridiculous guest stars like that dumb Kim Kardashian chick that was like one of the worst guest-stars I have seen so far. I don't understand that at all and it really makes me mad!

I did like the special feature about the CSI: NY crew and how hard they work to set up a crime scene. They seemed very genuine and put their heart into their work. I thought it was great they got some credits too.

The interviews with Veasey were hilarious. She really thinks they are still producing somewhat of a quality TV show that offers intellectual material for their viewers.

Anyway, that's just my personal review and it's always a matter of taste.

what i find kind of odd is that they came out in the US yesterday but they've been out in europe for weeks already. i know it's something to do with licensing and so on, and i get the technical reasons for it, but it does seem a little odd, given that the show airs in europe months after it does in the us.

but yeah, i got mine when they came out here, about a month ago i think!

I only got seasons 1-3. Hopefully I can eventually get 4-6, but it won't be any time soon. I'm sad that I can't watch the Sid featurette, though. :p

I've get the previous ones and I'm dedicated to get all seasons DVD's. :D

I'm glad that extras seemed to be okay (I always watch them first even though not all of them are that good but if there's even a glimple of Gary I'm satisfield! ;)) and those crossover eppies in them I couldn't be more happy! Since I couldn't catch Miami or LV and NY season 6 hasn't even started here yet! *sulking*

So it's gonna take a looooong time when I'll get season 6 but when it does I'm happy.

BTW I just got season 5 DVD box! :D

Back