Anybody got any fun hobbies_ wanna share?

I shoot. Relieves stress, I think.

Plus it scares the boys hehe.

They don't mess me around.

I also enjoy a good game of poker. Polish up my acting skills and earns me some money, as well as being highly entertaining.

I take hundreds of pictures of my cat because he's so adorable. That's basically my hobby. LOL.

Oh, and internet surfing. :D

Anything. If it fires, I shoot it ;)

My aunts a cop and believe me, she is intent on making me the worlds best shooter :lol:

I do enjoy it, shooting paper targets to shreds hehe, best way to calm yourself.

I like to crochet, i's a good thing to do when I'm bored. I like makes hats and scarfs to donate to needy children.

Scrapbooking and photography are the other ones.

I have a crafts hobby, gluing toothpicks and popsicle sticks into little objects like pianos, drum set, locomotive, bicycle, fish tank with fish, bird cage with bird, and other knick-knacks. PHOTOS

Other than that, I read a lot. Usually books based on TV and movie characters, but new novels, not the rehash of an episode. The 3 CSIs, Star Trek, Diagnosis Murder, Monk, Bones, and others. Once in a while, I buy other mysteries that sound interesting.

Wow Dynamo1 I like your toothpick work. It looks like it takes a lot of patience.

I enjoy knitting and crocheting. I find both are relaxing. I also read a lot. Come October/November I make beaded Christmas ornaments that my husband and I put on the gifts we give to our families.

I skate (roller blading) quite a lot, I also do Tree climbing , I horse ride quite a bit- mainly for pleasure though not competitions and I ballroom dance. Yeah :) I'm not that crafty Oh and windsurfing

Dynamo1 you've got skills with toothpicks!

You go Dynamo1 toothpicks wow, how intricate ;)..1st my family and friends... then my job in cosmetic sales, which I love, I bike ride..swim, and have 3 gardens ;)backyard, and two patios.. plants are so soothing tranquil & and so thearaputic...and I'm in a book club..and of course my CSI obsession, and Billy Petersen.. :p

@adorelo: it is very hard here to get a gun and you can only use them on the gun range. Hopefully once in my life I will be able to shoot a gun just for fun at a paper target!
@Dynamo1: damn! first I was like wtf? but it is very cool!

I consider them all as normal hobbies. Nothing special about them:

- Watching reruns of CSI: Miami... d'oh.
- I practise and teach Kung Fu.
- Snowboarding... But there aren't any mountains here! They do have some indoor building but it's expensive! I'm not good at it too but it's fun!
- As some may know... I tend to photograph a lot! http://www.bluecurl.nl/photogallery.php
- Webdevelopment: being busy on my websites.
- I like to shoot people and zombies (gaming) and control Mario in his lately journeys (Wii).
- Travelling. Just need the money to do some more trips! And to get further away from home.
- Listen to music everywhere! It is only not on when I'm asleep. Even in class I tend to were my headphones. Some teachers don;t appreciate that :lol:

People,remember to add more content to your post.

Ice fishing - of course I have other hobbies (such as floorball and volleyball) but ice fishing I'd call 'fun'

Seriously - there is nothing better on a beautiful winter day, sit on a froze lake (or sea) and fish. of course even better if you get fish, because if not - then it's really annoying.

Erm.. two years ago we had some incredible hard fishing trip at sea and oh my god I've never fished in such a cold condition :lol: :lol: Every 30mins you had to go sit in a car (which was there also, on ice) because you could get maggot attach to the hook anymore because your fingers, especially thumbs refused to move like your brains told to :p

DaWacko said:
Ice fishing - of course I have other hobbies (such as floorball and volleyball) but ice fishing I'd call 'fun'

I get visions of those cartoons on tv that you fall through the made hole and come out in a perfect cube of ice!

Fishing, yeah as ya say DaWacko,
it´s fun. If you get any and doesn´t feel like ice cream when ya get home. Much more fun in the summer, a nice sunset and a fish on the hook. ;)

BlueCurl said:
DaWacko said:

I get visions of those cartoons on tv that you fall through the made hole and come out in a perfect cube of ice!

Well since the hole is only 4inch (or 5) and there's almost 1 metre ice (or 3 ft) it's bit hard :p But I am glad you get those visions :lol: :lol:

Oh I fish in summertime too - but not so much. Usually right after ice is gone I go to one like and try to catch a pike - Like I did first spring and it was my first pike - not big but who cares? :D :D

Back