Any Good Google/You Tube Videos.

Calihan

Captain
If you hve any good videos please post them here, this thread isn't limited to only Google or YouTube. If you're looking for some sites to find videos, I recomend.

www.youtube.com
www.happytreefriends.com

I have one other site, but I haven't been on there in a couple years, so I don't know if it still is the same site.

Please remember that this is a PG-13 board, no posting the link to R/NC-17 videos.

ok go to the search part and type in white and nerdy
and then you will get the funniest video EVER! haha it makes me laugh every time!

I belive it states in the board rules that ANY links to videos are prohibited. Althought they may be pmed, you're not allowed to post them in the threads :) Ask a mod if you have any questions, and I'm sure another mod will come fill you guys in.

I just re-read the rules and it doesn't say anything like that.

URL removed by mod
Mad TV Parody of Cold Case.

Wyoming said:
I belive it states in the board rules that ANY links to videos are prohibited. Althought they may be pmed, you're not allowed to post them in the threads :) Ask a mod if you have any questions, and I'm sure another mod will come fill you guys in.

I think we're safe here as long as none of them contain clips from CSI (which they shouldn't anyway, because this is the Miscellaneous forum), because that could get the board into trouble ;) Unless they come through the CBS directly.

And also as long as people don't post links to NC-17 or R-rated video material.

^What she said.
I also think this. Since in YouTube you can pretty much put any kidn of vidclips, I cannot tell "not to link anything on YouTube".

Let's say... homevideos, that people have uploaded there by themselves. Or the bands who promote their vids. Or music.

But please, do not post link to any TV show clip, because those are copyrighted.
(I guess spoofs are different thing)
I know that main point with YouTUbe is that those are streaming vidos and not downloadable... but people know how to do that.

Now with the new CBS news (check out the news section), if clips come thru their....whatever... then it's legal.

I can ask about this from Bonz, but until then.. do what I say ;)

For those, whose link I removed... I'll put it back when this thing comes clear for me.

Back