Anna Belknap Fan Project

Yeah, its a scrapbook, I picked up a really nice looking one, so, you can either make something usuing Photoshop, do a collage of pictures and your thoughts/feelings about Anna, whatever you like. You can either email it to me, or snail mail it to me. Please dont email or mail me anything without letting me know first, I need to know when to expect things and who its from yada yada... :) Have fun guys. Remember deadline is Sept. 25

It would be cool if anyone can draw a nice picture of Anna--I can't draw to save my life!

I do have several people that have emailed or sent me a pm about the scrapbook. I'll send you an email before I send the stuff your way. :)

I'm going to do a portrait. Does anyone know where I can find some really good pics of her?

this one's pretty good..

206_0332.jpg

Hi Lyne,

you can find some good pics of Anna/Lindsay at

csi-caps.com and pastmyshoulder.com :)

RoosCSILover---you have a neat banner! :)

Rad, that's a great pic of Lindsay...she looks good with those highlights in her hair. ;)

csi-caps.com has some great episode caps, and I'm sure you'd be able to find some good pics of Anna. Also, this site Anna Pics has some good pictures too, I cant draw or anything either, I'm challeneged in the arts department... lol..

Yeah, please PM me, or email me.. whatever, when you're ready to send stuff my way.. ::bounces up and down:: I'm so happy that alot of people are taking an interest and participating in this.. :)

I sent you my thing... let me know if it doesn't get to you. Mine's nothing special, but it get's the point across!

okie doke Rad, thankies... I'll start up the scrapbook then.. :)

Feenx I love that pic of her, love her hair and jacket.

Hey everyone! FYI - My computer will not read bitmap images, so please please pretty please, if you're going to email me your stuff please try to send it in a JPG form. I dont know why my computer is being stupid, but I just want to be sure that everyones stuff gets to me and all that. I honestly would have to say that snail-mailing me stuff is what works better- only because I know for sure it'll get to me and wont be a problem, but its up to you guys.. if you email it to me, it'll be printed on nice photo paper, so.. either way.. :) thanks gals!

ooo *jumps up and down* soo much to think about lol if it's ok i'll be emailing my stuff! but i have no idea what to do!!!!

Roos, I don't know exactly but something that's not over 300 pixels I would imagine...anyone else have a clue...I'm not good at this stuff.

Aimee...some people are sending poems, songs that remind them of Lindsay, pics, drawings, or just a note of appreciation.

Also, CSINYRULZ...would it be better if people emailed you or sent you this stuff well before the deadline. I think that some people have been confused...I think you probably want everything finished before the 25th so you can send it then...right? So we probably need to send it to you well before that correct? :)

If anyone needs help with something or ideas, please feel free to pm me...I'm not really all that good with scrapbooking stuff but I know some people that have been really good with helping me with past projects. I know people get busy and don't really know what to do with projects like these! :)

I want everyone to be finished and have their stuff either in the mail (if your snail mailing me something) or emailed to me during the week of Sept. 25. You can certainly send me your stuff well before the deadline.. :) Its almost better if you do, but I just set up Sept. 25 because it gave people over a month to think about what they wanted to do and pull it together. My goal is to have the scrapbook to Anna by the middle of October... :)

Back