Animal Planet - any fans of this TV?

LadyCrow

Victim
well instead of forensic shows Im great fan of Animal Planet TV - other discovery channel shows too but I love animals so thats my other TV :) my fav show is Shark Gordon - Im fan of sharks in general - thanks to Ian Gordon who makes great shows with sharks - I wish i could be that brave. I was fan of Crikey too so sad he died that way :(

Animal Planet is one of the best TV channels. :D If I don`t watch Mtv, sport or news my TV most of the time stay on Animal Planet. There have a lot great shows and I don`t know what is my fav one (maybe one for Big Cats hehe). ;) For my big luck this channels is voice dubbing on Russian and I can understand without problem.

"Animal Miracles", "K9 to 5", "Breed All About It" and "Barking Mad" are some of my fav series on this channel. :)

i really loved animal planet,i really like the programs,animal copspolice is realling shocking wath there people do to there pet,but i loved really al there shows.

I love this channel and love Meerkat Mannor. I also watch ER Vets and Animal Cops. I wish more cities would implement an animal cop as local law enforcement doesn't/can't really do much.

Back