An Ocean Of Memories ( Danny Fic )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

First CSI:NY fic

Title : An Ocean Of Memories
    Rating : PG-13
    Pairing : Danny & Leona ( The other members appear too )
    Summary : Danny and Leona had a relationship but events caused them to split up and they hadnt seen each other since until a case leads Danny back to Leona along with a shock for Danny.....

Chapter One
    ---------------

Danny Messer had been dating Leona when he was in his teens and their familes split them up and for Danny, he left for New York and studied to become a CSI and had passed everything and found out that there was a job offer at the New York Crime Lab and Danny had an interview with Mac Taylor. A few days later Danny got a phone call from Mac informing him that he had got the job.

Danny had been in his job as a CSI for a while when a case brought some memories back when Stella tells Danny " There's been an attack and the victim, Leona Taylor was badly hurt" and once Danny heard the name it shocked him after hearing his teenage sweetheart's name and Danny rushed straight to see Leona and once Danny arrived, he went into Leona's room, then Leona looks up and comes face to face with Danny.

Leona was shocked to see Danny and then Leona's mom brings Kerry into see her mom and when Danny looks at Kerry and sees himself in Kerry and so Leona asks her mom to take Kerry for a drink then it's just Danny and Leona alone when Danny asks " Is Kerry mine?" and so Leona admits to Danny " Kerry is your daughter and i didnt know where you went".

Danny asks Leona " Will you let me get to know Kerry?" and Leona agrees to let Danny know his daughter and so Danny was glad that he was gonna get the chance to know his little girl and Leona knew that she would always love Danny and her feelings came rushing back and hoped that maybe she and Danny could be a proper family with their little girl....

I might post more if you want more - let me know

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  2. DannysGirl

DannysGirl Hit and Run

I definatley want more!

So Danny's a daddy awww, shame he's missed out on so much time though, poor Leona though having to do it without him.

You should defo post more!

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

What did you like about the first chapter?

4. DannysGirl

DannysGirl Hit and Run

I liked Leona and the fact that all her feelings for Danny are still there is not only sad, but it's a good thing...at least I hope it is. I hope they get that chance to be together again.

I do wanna know why she didn't know where he went, or how to get hold of him to let him know about Kerry.

I like that he wants to get to know Kerry as well and I wanna see that!

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and there's a shocking link between Leona and Danny's boss Mac!!

Here's the next part:

Chapter Two

Danny had discovered that he had a daughter who didnt know who Danny was and so Leona had been in hospital for a few days and Danny was in Leona's room and Danny asks Leona " You wanna recover at my apartment with Kerry?" and so Leona tells Danny " Yeah sure thanks", Danny smiles at Leona who was happy that she would be staying at Danny's apartment with their daughter.

( Danny's Apartment )

Danny, Leona and Kerry arrived at Danny's apartment and once inside Leona instantly loved it and smiled when Kerry saw the cat and went to pet it on the sofa, Danny tells Leona " I'm sorry i didnt keep in touch with you and i kept thinking about you every day and i still love you" and Danny lets his tears fall and then Leona hugs Danny and so Leona tells Danny " I still love you too and i always have" then Leona and Danny both put Kerry to bed and when Danny is alone with Leona, he asks " Why did our parents split us up?" and Leona tells Danny " My parents didnt approve of you and saw you as the local bad boy" to which Danny leans into Leona and kisses her then pulls away but Leona pulls Danny back to her and they kiss again and after their kiss, they both head into Danny's bedroom where Leona notices a photo of them together as teenagers and Leona asks Danny " You kept this photo?" and Danny nods which Leona smiles at Danny.

Danny asks Leona " That guy who was your dad, does he still hate me?" and Leona tells Danny " He's not my real father cause my real father lives here in New York and i know i have his surname and his first name is Mac" and shocked Danny tells Leona " Mac's my boss at the lab".

Leona and Danny sleep together for the first time since their split as teenagers and so Leona snuggles into the warmth of Danny's body and falls asleep while Danny softly places a kiss on Leona's forehead and falls asleep as well.

What happens next? How will Mac react?

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Three

Danny had discovered that Mac was Leona's real father and decided to talk it over with Mac the following day and Danny walks into Mac's office and asks '' Did you know that you have a daughter?'' and Mac realises that Danny's right and admits '' Of course i knew about Leona being my daughter and why you ask?'' then Danny tells Mac '' Leona's here in New York and she got attacked and there's Kerry to think about'' and Mac asks ''Who's Kerry?" then Danny sighs and tells Mac '' Kerry's your granddaughter and also i'm Kerry's father''..

Mac's shocked to discover that Danny is Kerry's father and asks '' How come you never knew?'' and Danny admits '' Leona's dad well who she grew up knowing as her dad split us up and i left for New York and i only found out when Stella told me about the case''..

Mac tells Stella '' Leona's my daughter and Kerry is my granddaughter'' and Stella's shocked by Mac's confession then Danny also admits to Stella '' Kerry's my daughter'' and the news from both Mac and Danny knocks Stella for six and Flack enters the room with news for Stella who then leaves the room when Flack asks "You ok?" and Stella tells Flack '' Our victim Leona is Mac's daughter and Leona's daughter is Danny's child and i wonder why Mac never said anything''..

Danny went home and Mac went too as he wanted to see Leona and once inside Danny's apartment, Mac sees his daughter and they have an emotional chat while Danny asks Kerry '' Do you know who i am?" and Kerry tells Danny '' My mom's boyfriend'' and Danny explains '' Well to be truthful with you, i'm your dad'' and Kerry smiles at Danny and hugs him while Mac looks around and sees Danny bonding with his daughter to which Mac asks Leona '' Will you let me be a part of your life and Kerry's too?" Leona agrees to allow her father to be a part of her life along with Kerry..

Will Leona and Danny make their love for each other official??