An Alternate Route - A CSI:NY Fan Fiction

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Axelsonfire, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Okay, this story ponders the question "What would've been if Stella's mother hadn't died?"

Obviously, this story will be very Stella-centric, but the other characters will appear eventually :)

So let's get on to the story!

NOTE: Stella's mother is un-named at this point in the show, so I used a name that I saw in another fic that I liked :p
    --

Selene Bonasera knew she was lucky. As she stroked the hair of the sleeping child beside her on the plane, she thought about all that had transpired back in New York City. How she'd almost gotten into that taxi, and how that taxi had been hit by the oncoming traffic. Of course, Selene was still a little bit jumpy from the accident, but she was also relieved. Her daughter could've been left an orphan.

She looked down at Stella. Even at two years old, you could tell how much she resembled her mother. Except for the hair. Selene's hair was dirty blonde and wavy, while Stella's was much darker and a lot curlier. It was something she got from her father's side of the family.

"Excuse me," Selene asked a passing flight attendant with her heavy accent, "Do you know how much longer until we land?"

"We've still got a little ways to go," the flight attendant replied with a smile.

She handed Selene a pillow and continued patrolling the aisles.

Selene gently woke up her daughter. Stella rubbed her eyes and looked at her mother. Those were something else she got from her father. Selene's eyes were a chocolate brown. Stella's were a vibrant green, like her father's had been. She handed her daughter the pillow with a smile.

"Here," she said in Greek, "You'll be more comfortable."

"Thank you," she told her mother just before falling asleep again.

Now that her daughter was comfortable, Selene began to fall asleep against the seat of the plane. She knew that when she woke, they'd be back home in Helenika.

Putting Stella before herself. That was how Selene lived her life. She always made sure Stella got what she needed, even if it meant that she would not.

--

Okay, so that's the first little bit of my fan fiction. I really hope you enjoyed it :) Another bit will be coming soon.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

interesting start. PPS!

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Okay time for part two :) It's really quick.

--

Selene wanted to make sure her daughter was well educated. She sent Stella to one of the best schools in Greece. During the school year, Stella was not permitted to join her mother when she traveled. This was Selene's number one rule.

"But why can't I come with you?" Stella had asked when Selene told her of this rule.

"Education is most important Stella mou," replied Selene, cupping Stella's face in her hands, "If you come with me, you will not be at school and your education will be incomplete. Do you understand?"

Stella nodded. She knew that a good education would give her a good future.

Selene beamed and kissed her daughter on the forehead.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I want the CSI part lol. More!