Am I a freak??

Mac's Girl

Witness
Ive been told by quite a few people that I am due to the fact that I find Sid Hammerback strangely attractive (Sorry Mac I will go and worship you when Ive finished here :lol:)

Am I freak? Your opinions on a postcard please lol

No way you're a freak! Sid is in his own catagory of hot and awesome, so you can worship both him and Mac ;)

No, you're not a freak, rather you are someone with good taste. ;)

There is something strangely alluring about Sid... I love watching scenes with Sid, he always make me smile, and there's something to be said for a character like that if you ask me.

Nope, your like me and have a thing for the silver foxes! :drool::drool:

Not that I don't love the younger guys! But experience is very sexy. :D

I'll admit it, I also find Sid attractive. He's a good looking older man - ain't a thing wrong with that! ;) ;) ;)

But mostly, I just want to hug him. :adore:

Sid does need hugs. :D

And you're not alone because, for an older man, I think Sid is pretty darn good looking. That, plus his strange stories, make him awesome.

I find Sid a very unique and...interesting guy in his own way.:lol: Kooky? A touch. Sure, he goes to his creepy place, but everyone I know in real life is in some way kind of weird and it's not a bad thing. I'll admit it: I'm one of the weirdest people they'll ever know.:D So Mac's Girl, you're not a freak.:bolian: I might be though; deep, deep, deep down inside.:p :cool:

Even my sister likes Sid! (SMACkkies, you know her, the one with gutter mind like her little sis:3:angel:) During the scene with Flack in Pay Up, she told me that he was a very interesting character (I forced her to watch with me in exchange for a quarter of my freezie:shifty:). Me: "He likes to go to his creepy place.:D" Sister: "Wha...?:confused: What's a creepy place..." Me: ":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:(Even though I was crying during the ep.)"

And yes, Sid deserves more recognition. And love.:adore:

I find Sid a very unique and...interesting guy in his own way.:lol: Kooky? A touch. Sure, he goes to his creepy place, but everyone I know in real life is in some way kind of weird and it's not a bad thing. I'll admit it: I'm one of the weirdest people they'll ever know.:D So Mac's Girl, you're not a freak.:bolian: I might be though; deep, deep, deep down inside.:p :cool:

Even my sister likes Sid! (SMACkkies, you know her, the one with gutter mind like her little sis:3:angel:) During the scene with Flack in Pay Up, she told me that he was a very interesting character (I forced her to watch with me in exchange for a quarter of my freezie:shifty:). Me: "He likes to go to his creepy place.:D" Sister: "Wha...?:confused: What's a creepy place..." Me: ":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:(Even though I was crying during the ep.)"

And yes, Sid deserves more recognition. And love.:adore:

I'm sure ur not a freak, u seemed perfectly normal when we were chatting earlier lol. I should have figured out that if shes got a mind like a gutter she's be related to you:guffaw:

Sid's Army is growing in numbers :lol: :adore:

No, you're not a freak. To each their own! I don't feel the same way, but I have my own strange celeb facinations, so who am I to criticize.

Back