Aiden & Hawkes - Aikes #1 - That bodies may keep smirking

Of course - no very obvious ship. This was my opinion, too. Until I began writing my present fanfic.

Hawkes and Aiden, they´re both rather cool, sensitive characters. Nevertheless both worship humor regularly. :D

To cut a long story short. More Aikes-shippers around?? ;)

Re: Aiden & Hawkes - #1 That bodies may keep smirking

Eh, okay I'll join. Just keep in mind that I'm a multi-shipper who also likes the ships of Hawkes/Danny and Stella/Hawkes. Basically I like to ship Hawkes since he doesn't get nearly all the attention he deserves. I can't wait to read your fanfic Detective Burn.

ahmm well right now I'm trying to remember any scenes of them together????! Well can somebody please help and refresh my memories... :D

Carrieattheprom, no problem. I´ll be aware of that. Unfortunately I´m just finishing introduction of my fic. Even worse, I´m writing in German. You understand German? So it will need a while to end it.

If you have more questions concearning my story, I´d ask you to PM me, because I´m afraid fanfics might appear off-topic here.

AlexxWoods, that´s really good question. Detectives and coroners meat mainly after autopsys. But that´s the point. Mostly Mac or Danny talk to Hawkes alone. Seems like they prefer to be in pathology without Aiden - for what reason ever.

However some people say opposites attract each other. That´s also my main point. The character Aiden has indeed less in common with Hawkes. However at least they both understand to cheer up their work with funny jokes.

If you ask me it seems Hawkes and Aiden just respect each other. However their work means really much to both of them. I think this "ambition" could be a perfect basis to deepen that respect.

Sorry Detective Burn, I don't understand a single word of German. :((Only languages taught in my school were French and Spanish) Your reasons for pairing Aiden with Hawkes make a lot of sense. I wish we could have seen more of them together.

German is my mother-tongue. That is why my fanfic will be in German. So it´ll be hard for you to read the story.

However I´m glad you share my reasons for Aikes (as I´m calling Aiden and Hawkes). You´re right: Seems there are so much Stella Hawkes seens. I´d suggest Aiden should just visit Hawkie more often. :)

she should have...maybe there's a good reason why she didn't ? any suggestions???

Perhaps she was a little weirded out by Hawkes sleeping in the mourge? It's not exactly a place that screams romance.

You think Aiden is a romantic person? Remember she grew up in Brooklyn. ;)
No seriously, for me Aiden could rather be the adventure-type.

well i think she's a romantic person...like flowers and everything...
and I don't think she likes insects-remember hawkes is a walking mosquito dictionary...eww

Back