Add a line Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg tried to bite Warrick to keep him from taking the teddy bear. Suddenly Sara showed up, jumping on Warrick's back and trying to...

get it back, as well. Warrick didn't give up, though. He finally came away with it abd started walking back towards a still-shaking Catherine. "See, Cath? Here he is, safe and sound. I told you we'd get him back." He placed him back in her arms, but she was still trembling. "What's wrong now, Cath?" he asked, pulling her in again.

Sofia's. She's been looking everywhere for him. He went missing around the same time as mine. He must be so lonely. I wonder where mine went."

Just then an army of cockroaches scrambled towards them carrying Catherine's precious teddy bear followed by...

Grissom, who was calling, "Guys, stop. It's not race time yet!" Warrick helped Catherine to her feet, but she shrank back when he motioned her to follow. "What is it, Cath?" he asked gently.

devoted99 said:
Just then an army of cockroaches scrambled towards them carrying Catherine's precious teddy bear followed by...

(Since the last two posts were posted at around the same time I'm going to combine them. Hope No one minds...)

a screaming Gil Grissom. "Guys stop! It's not race time yet! I just want to study you!"

Warrick helped Catherine to her feet, but she shrank back when he motioned her to follow. "What is it, Cath?" he asked gently.

"I'm always afraid you're going to start quoting people at random times." She said, standing behind Warrick. "You need help Grissom, therapy to get you off quotes and speaking..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back