Add A Line, NY Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
screamed as he raised the weapon toward her. "Hey, toots!" The other man with the chainsaw said. "He's not a good guy. He's a cannibal."

Just then, Jordan ran in and saw the man in the blue shirt with the chainsaw. "Hi, I'm Jordan. What's your name?"

"Name's Ash." He grabbed her and pulled her against him. "Give me some sugar, baby!" He kissed her.

"Thanks, Ash." Stella said. "For keeping her away from my Mackie." She grabbed Mac and kissed him. Just then they all heard...

hand. Then on the other side of Chewbaca, Luke Skywalker appeared, lightsaber in hand. "Hey, that's a nifty gadget you got there." Ash said to Luke as Luke chopped off the head of a zombie with the saber.

They all worked together to fight off the zombies, critters, gremlins, Leatherface and the Fog Pirates. When the work was finally done, Luke, Chewbaca, Han and Ash all parted ways with the CSIs. Although, Jordan insisted that she go with Ash and he was happy to have her with him and Stella was happy to see her go. :lol:

"Well, now that the fight is over..." Danny said. "Why don't we all go play some pool?"

Mac looked at him and said...

They all looked at him in shock. "I mean, pretend to be on their side and then bust them."

"Oh." Everyone said. They all ran toward the criminals.

"Hey, can we get in on that?" Flack said.

ferris wheels."

"Ooh, good idea, Stella!" Lindsay said, grabbing Danny's hand. They all headed to the carnival.

Danny walked over to one of the booths to win Lindsay a stuffed animal. It was bear with pink and white...

they noticed that someone was chasing him. "Are you okay, kid?" Flack asked, showing him his badge.

"No, someone's chasing me. They're trying to kill me!" The kid said. Mac and Danny noticed that the suspect was taking off now that he knew they were cops.

Flack, Mac and Danny took off after the suspect as Lindsay, Hawkes, Sid, Adam and Stella stayed with the kid. Mac and the other two saw the suspect enter a...

House of mirrors. They followed him only to find millions of them.

"Why are we here?" Danny exclaimed.

"He wants us to find our way out." Mac said seriously then broke into a childish smile. "Last one to the end smells."

Mac was the first out and....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back