Add a Line - Miami Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But thats not Fair H, i can shoot a gun better than you, plus Ryan wants me to come" Calleigh said stealing ryans ice crwam and...

hiya all. Confussion :confused: we are working on a case with Stella from CSI NY right? how come we're back to ice cream? :confused:

well cal wanted to go and stole ryans ice cream so i guess thats how we got back on the icecream

... Ryan complained he wanted a new ice cream and Calleigh said...

hmmm, :confused: I think you need to read VManso line because he continued it with Stella and her case. We seem to have two different stories going. :lol:

Actually, luvingmyHoratio , what we have are two threads within one story line and each has its merit.

maybe we should just continue from the last line posted, because this is confusing *me*. Calleigh said...

flirtatiously, "If you stop whining, I'll...

That's fine :). I get it.

cont'd with a case that he and Stella had worked on before...

Okay "H" lets get going then and they all arrived at NYPD as Mac and Stella were ....

Mac replied, "not yet". Stella than said "it's nice to have back Horatio". "Thanks stella it's great to see you again. Upon hearing this Calleigh became....

upset. She began to wonder just how well Horatio and stella new each other. Horatio seen the look in her eyes and....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back