Adam Rodriguez Reacts To 'CSI'-'Miami' Animosity

I have to say, anytime a successful actor or actress is ungracious it really rubs me the wrong way. Yes, I know they work hard, but they have so much. Same with atheletes--these people are valued so highly in our society and it really goes to their heads and egos.

Yeah. When I filmed my first movie, I was snubbed. I was a beginer actor and I accidently tripped actor Judd Nelson (The Breakfast Club). But even worse, I noticed that he was snubbing extras. It's a thing that runs in actors genes, because they're greedy and think they're better than everybody else.

^^^ That's unfortunate. My cousin did a lot of extra work in Vancouver over the years, and he definitely gave me an eye opener as to who are the nice ones ( Sara Jessica Parker offered him some M&M's. :) Kurt Russell and Vin Diesel both thanked all the extras for their hard work) and who were the chumps (Barbara Hershey sounds like a nutcase!).

I really only watch CSI, but it makes me cringe when the stars of that show snub the other shows... :(

All I have to say is bravo to both Adam and Vanessa for speaking up. I've gotten sick of hearing some of the actors whinning about the spin-offs. You're still number one so I don't see what the big deal is. Maybe if they lost their jobs or some money then yeah but nothing major has happened. Whatever, I don't care anymore.

I think it just made things worse, cause they bashed the actors but we'll see what happens next.

also think another reason why they were so mad in the beginning of a spin-off is because they were barely into their second season when CSI:Miami came along. They barely had enough time to get the ratings they have now. I think they were just kind of scared that their show was going to sink because of a new one just after the original was created. But now, they really don't have anything to complain about. They're still on top, and the other two shows are still doing immensly well.

I agree. And they had every right to be angry about it as they weren't doin' as well as now and already a spin'off was created that could deminish the original. lately it's only been Petersen who still expresses the negativity towards the spin-offs. although he also mentioned that he's gonna stop fighting with the boses.

Back