A Thank You from Eddie Cahill

Top41

Administrator
Administrator
Premium Member
Hey guys! Eddie asked me to pass this along to all of you and to ka990, who did a fantastic job with the Fugly Ties fan project!

Please pass along my thanks to all involved in the "Fugly Tie" project.

This one was a real gem! Again I'm moved by the kind words and fantastic sense of humor...I loved it! Thanks again and again. You guys are the greatest.

My best always,
Eddie

:D

I e-mailed his manager this morning (see Fugly Tie project thread) asking him to confirm he definitely got it!! :lol: Eddie, your timing sucks! :D

Sooo glad he liked it and thanks sooo much to everyone who took part and thanks especially to Top and Mrs G for putting up with all my pms and e-mails both before and during the project! :lol: I had such fun co-ordinating it and it's great he got it and responded - Eddie, you're a star! ;) *is a very happy bunny*

Wow, it's great that he got it and that he loves it :D That was what I really was hoping for.

Thank you everyone envolved for making this possible, and especially thanks to those who took their time not just to write a note but to organize all the stuff. Thank you!

Flack and hus fugly ties will never be forgotten!

Nice one Eddie! I'm glad he liked it. :)

Thanks to ka990 for organising it all too. The fugly tie project was fun.

Eddie seems like such a sweetheart. That was really, really nice of him to pass along a little a note. Glad he liked the project.

Great job, ka990! And great job to all who participated. I know a bunch of us had fun with our fugly ties one night at dinner.

Aw, yay, I'm glad that Eddie liked the project. He seems like such a nice person!
Thank you to everyone who helped make it possible for all of us!!

Ladies, you're the sweetest. What a nice gesture. Um, are there plans to send Hawkes a 4-pack of boxer briefs...or a book of hymns for his "guitar". Okay, I'm kidding...well, not so much. :eek:?

wow, he is so incredibly sweet!! :D our fantastic sense of humor, that sounds awfully kind! ;) He is such a nice man! And ofcourse, thanks again for all the mods and all the other people that made it possibly to make and send eddie this great project! :D

Aw, that's great! He's such a nice person! Glad to hear that he liked it! And thanks to all who made the project possible!

Aww! Eddie's a gem! Thanks for replying Eddie, glad ya liked it!

And big hugs to all involved in organising the fanproject, especially karen for co-ordinating it!!! *hugs*

Hillicious said:
Um, are there plans to send Hawkes a 4-pack of boxer briefs...or a book of hymns for his "guitar".

He's already got a dozen or so pairs of underwear from a few of us. What more could a guy want than that? They're in charge of buying their own damn underwear.

^ Yeah, Hillicious, shoulda been here last summer when we sent him our panties. He's yet to model any of them for us though. :(

Oooooh so Hill Hawkes should have a shrine? This makes for good t.v.; CSI NY on Wisteria Lane. I knew that someone was taking good care of him because he seemed to be well versed--mentioning the classiness of La Perla and all. I'll toss him a pair of Agents (Provocateur) at his next book signing. Yup, I should've been here sooner, sounds like PURE entertainment. Ooooooh, Mrs. G has got a little freak in her! Okay, fill me in, what else have you ladies done?

Back