a great guy.. Hodges

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ImissSpeed, Sep 30, 2005.

1. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

black shirt and the jeans.. omg ... I'd love to see a full size pic of that...

2. spanky743

spanky743 Civilian

AMEN.
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves Hodges. I thought I was some kind of freaky reject..
    But Hodges is deff my favorite. *points to username*

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!
    NEW DAVID THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

I have to read the whole thing when I have time (I just moved and don't have a com...
    I think that it's a known fact that I'm in love with the guy. :D

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually its not new hun, it was created back in sept of 2005, and last posted Oct of 2005. Sorry to break it to you but someone went back and found it and brougt it up.

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Oh, that's ok. Hehe, I never saw it before. I was wondering how there could be so many posts on a new thread...I will have to read it when I have time...
    David has more than 4 scenes on ABRTI. Maybe 5...his most scenes in one ep though I think is in 4x4. He has 4. :)

6. Lvodkadiet

Lvodkadiet Rookie

Although Hodges is not my favourite, he does make me laugh, he has some excellent one liners and tries so hard to please Grissom! :lol:

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

Hodges has now officially taken over sara's spot as my second favorite character on the show.. (here's hoping he never replaces Greg as number 1, lol) Im so looking forward to tonights eppy, there probably wont be much room for Hodges' dry humor though... it looks too gloomy