A Fond Farewell From Mrs. G

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Apr 24, 2008.

1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'd love to say I'll miss you as a mod, but I just can't. :(

I love your potty mouth too much, so I'll say I'm looking forward to having you back instead. :D
    As Mr. G would say, "Yeah, f*ckin' A!" :beer:

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Awww, it's so nice to know you guys appreciate my potty mouth. Just as soon as my green status is gone, we'll fire up a little fun. :devil::devil::devil:

3. jkladis

jkladis Prime Suspect

Well, allow me to personally thank you for your hard work. Your efforts will not go unrewarded. Especially since your inevitable yield to me was a part of my master plan.

I bid thee farewell. May you finally find happiness, even in the absence of he who shall not be mentioned, since he's in the next room napping away some exhaustion. ;)

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ahhh...my sweet Mrs.G,
    how I will miss thee.
    But thank the God's,
    you are finally free.
    To reek havoc on our
    lovely MOD's, who we have
    come to love so much:lol::lol::devil::devil:

In all honesty Mrs.G, you made me feel very welcome in the NY thread, and I will miss you as a Mod, but I'm also waiting patiently for that green name to disappear, as I was not here during your naughty years, and look forward to meeting the real Mrs.G, cause if you are anything like those little response's you sent me after recieving my poems, I know I'm gonna luv ya all the more.

see ya soon, Linda;)

5. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Yield to you??? Oh b*tch, you *must* be kidding. Am I gonna have to drag your ass outta the bushes ...

[​IMG]

and shove my foot up your ass once AGAIN???

[​IMG]

From the looks of the above pic of you down on your knees with your back door tasting the heel of my stiletto, I'd say *MY* master plan prevailed here.

I was hoping to keep this on the down-low, but honestly part of the reason I'm stepping down here is that servicing the unmet needs of your boyfriend has turned into a full-time job. :eek: I didn't mind when he came to me with the occasional complaint -- like that your emailing all his neighbors was freaking him out, that you made up some absurd BS about bearing his love child, that he had to pick leaves out of his bed every time you came over. But now, all he wants to do is :censored::censored::censored: because it seems your offerings are simply sub-par. :confused:

Cute. Thanks for the poem.

Thanks. And I keep pulling up the site every morning waiting to see if that green is gone yet so we can get the :censored: party started. :devil:

6. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

Mrs G. Love the 1st picture although not to sure about Carmines shower shoes??? I also do love Italian meatballs ;-) LOL Good luck with the writing and can't wait to see you on the boards back in blue- Bring on the potty mouth!

7. MissKraft

MissKraft Rookie

Sorry to hear you are stepping down as a Mod, for I believe you to have been a good one.

I am quite glad you will still be around.

8. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

As will I - thank you sooo much for all your help since I joined the boards esp. with the Fugly Tie project for Eddie - glad you're sticking around.

Just admit it - you love us all too much to leave completely!! :lol: