A CSI is only as good as the car he drives:

I'm not so convinced this car would be good for H, maybe for Eric, course that might just be sexy overkill and the picture would just melt.

:lol: This made me laugh :lol: I agree ;)

I have to say that I really do like Eric's car. I'm not very car-oriented so I don't know the make and model, but it's cool :cool:.

I have to say that I really do like Eric's car. I'm not very car-oriented so I don't know the make and model, but it's cool :cool:.

It's a Pontiac G8 GT. Very cool car.
Unfortunately though Pontiac is another model of car we are losing in all these auto company failures.

It's a Pontiac G8 GT. Very cool car.
Unfortunately though Pontiac is another model of car we are losing in all these auto company failures.

Thanks CoachMom :thumbsup:

I think it suits Eric very well :).

andtheyareoffed1.jpg

Is this the Camaro you guys are referring to?

2010-camaro.jpg

It's just :drool:. If only I could photoshop Eric in :evil:. He would definitely melt the pic in that car. I see H in a less flashy kind of car but definitely an elegant one, with a polished shrine for his sunnies :cool:.

I remember Jon said in one interview that as bodyguard (he talking about s6) he prefer cool car like ferrari :)

Personally i prefer red one, but black is cool too. Totally see Ryan\Jon in it :adore:

2010-camaro.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ok even without Adam/ Jon behind the wheel of those two cars I think I've melted. I love the Camero (preferably the yellow/black combo above the orange/black). Where did you find the picture of that Ferrari? I think I'm in love.

I don't think the show could afford to lease a Ferrari, but Jon def has amazing car taste.

Last edited:
I was just watching the trailer for the new Transformers movie and they show the new Camaro and I actually KNEW it was the new Camaro. So thank you all for enlightening me ;)

no problemo. I actually wouldn't have had any interest in cars, but I have an older brother who educated me at a young age ololo.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii101/Glorys17/2010-camaro.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ok even without Adam/ Jon behind the wheel of those two cars I think I've melted. I love the Camero (preferably the yellow/black combo above the orange/black). Where did you find the picture of that Ferrari? I think I'm in love.

I don't think the show could afford to lease a Ferrari, but Jon def has amazing car taste.

I know he's not a CSI (per the title of this thread) but I could easily see Rick Stetler in that silver Camaro wearing sunglasses very similar to H's like in my avatar. And I could see Jake Berkely in a black one. And Eric or Ryan in the red one. Valera could even have that red one. The Valera from the earlier seasons anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone see that the Crossfire has a limited edition convertible? It's sweeeeeeeeet and I'm not really into cars.

Sadly the Chrysler Crossfire was discontinued after 2008, and Chrysler is another struggling company.
It wouldn't kill our heroes to start going foreign, then. I could see Ryan driving a 2009 Acura TL ...

Hey, does anyone know what the actors drive? I mean, it's one thing for the characters driving certain vehicles, but it's anothr thing to know what the actors drive. I think I remember an interview in which Emily Proctor mentioned driving a truck. Why, oh why can I see her driving a pick-up?

that is a really great question. I could actually see Emily driving a truck just because she is into remodeling houses and its such a pain not to have a place to put everything epically in and around LA, just throw everything in the back of the pick up and go.

If I would have to guess D.C. prob drives an Cadillac Escalate since he's got all those kids.

Adam seems like a Pontiac GT kind of guy, not too sporty and flashy, but just enough and more down to earth than a true player car like a Porsche.

Jon seems like a def Honda or Toyota kind of guy, prob not the most current model since he seems like he would save his pennies.

Rex Linn I could see in an chevy f-150 or a small honda

Eva I think prob drives a Lexus or BMW

Did I miss someone I feel like I have..hm.

Last edited:
Hi i was just wanting to ask a question since you all seem to do your research so well is there anyone out there who knows what sort of car natalia had in the episode rampage when that nut job gloria smashed up her windows???

If anyone can answer that it you'd be awesome and would be so appreciated!
Thanks bel

Back