9/11 : 10 years on

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by calleighspeedle, Sep 11, 2011.

1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

It's been 10 years since the horrific attacks in America. God Bless the families and those who perished on that terrible day. R.I.P, you will not be forgotten.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

R.I.P to those who lost their lives ten years ago.

My thoughts and prayers are with the familes and loved ones of those who lost their lives on that day and also to the victims who survived.

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'll never forget this horrific day 10 years ago. God Bless all those families that lost loved ones and those that survived the horrors of that event. R.I.P.

4. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

The day that changed everything. I will never forget that day. May those who lost their lives rest in peace and may those they left behind find some kind of peace.

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I vividly remember that day. I woke about 11:30 a.m., plus or minus 10 minutes. I had one of my bad feelings. It was fairly strong. On a scale of 0-10, 10 being strongest, it was definitely a 7 bordering on 8. I thought about just staying in bed the rest of the day but I got up. Soon as I saw the tv, I wished I had stayed in bed. I remember how glad I was on Saturday September 15, 2001 they had regular programming that morning on the networks ABC, CBS, NBC. I remember watching those towers coming down. My stomach tied itself in a knot and sunk to my feet when I saw that. I may not remember what I got for or did on my last 3 birthdays. I may not remember what my favorite show was before I became a CSI: Miami and CSI: NY fan in September 2004. I don't think I'll ever forget September 11, 2001.

Edit.
    Add on.

In Memory of 9/11/2001
    A poem by Carolyn_333.

That fateful day buildings and planes came crashing down.
    Running, screaming and burning all around.
    What a nightmarish sight.
    What a nightmarish sound.
    All those people died and for what?
    Long as we remember and honor them,
    It won't be for naught.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011