8x03 - 'Bolt Action' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Promo (0:28)
    Thanks HCrazy.

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, October 05, 2009
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#803) "Bolt Action"

THREE VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS MYSTERIOUSLY DROP DEAD ON THE COURT WHILE CALLEIGH'S TESTIMONY AGAINST DELKO THREATENS HIS FUTURE AS A CSI, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 5

Cheryl Ladd ("Charlie's Angels") and Tia Carrere ("Dancing With the Stars") Guest Star

"Bolt Action" - Three volleyball players mysteriously drop dead on the court while Calleigh's testimony against Delko threatens his future as a CSI, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 5 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Sgt. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez

RECURRING CAST:
    Rick Stetler............................ David Lee Smith

GUEST CAST:
    Amanda Collins............................ Cheryl Ladd
    Hailey Collins..................... Kate Lang Johnson
    Dean Collins.................................... John Terry
    Chad Bowen................................ Ben Milliken
    Peter Markham........................... Jason Hasting
    Troy Billings................................ Blair Redford
    Jacqueline Parsons......................... Tia Carrere
    Dr. Tom Loman................ Christian Clemenson
    Walter Simmons............... Omar Benson Miller
    Krystal............................................ Lori Lively
    Hazmat Team Leader............... Stephen Bishop

WRITTEN BY: Melissa Scrivner

DIRECTED BY: Gina Lamar
    RATING: To Be Announced
    Futon Critic

2. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Any ideas to the blond kissing the guy in the kitchen? And the shot of Eric? The coulering indicates ??? Fantasy shot?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  3. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

WOW!!! the promo made me laugh bad!!! :p Cant wait fo the verdict on Eric!!!

I was wondering about that too! Me thinks its Cheryl Ladd coz the promo was tryin to indict her as the common link between the 3 deaths. Dunno otherwise.

About the hiphuggers... I think we all have waited long enough to see something good come outta this. /i was impressed with Stets last week & cant wait for how this week unfolds for all of 'em. But if Eric's leavin i dunno if H could protect him here if he wished.

Tptb better give him a proper send-off, though they did a good job with Cibrian. I just hope it all ends well!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  4. Miamikiller

Miamikiller Dead on Arrival

Hello,
    Yes it is Cheryl Ladd, I paused the clip and it's definitely her...
    I don't know anymore about the rest of this other subject. I feel like it's going to be the end soon.
    I definitely think that E.Cibrian took the spot too much already with his personal life and it looks more like CSI gossip now!!!
    Still excited to see what's going to happen but I'm afraid we're going straight to H&J head stories.

I don't turn the CSI Miami page but I soon close the book!!!

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Gosh they aren't able to dress Eric Delko properly even during his last season :lol:

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Could someone post the Canadian promo for this episode? I can't find it anywhere? I heard it is out there and has C going up to E in the locker room. Thanks!

7. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Oh me too;). And how many different promos are there? During Raven vs Pats game on tv other promo with a Call - shot was on. Almost similar to the above which has no Call - shot.
    But the Canadian sounds interesting. So I am with nwolfson22. Thanks.:)

Thanks Miamikiller btw...:thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Finally Ryan and Natalia, especially Natalia had more screentime. Very good writers, it's about time that happened! Ryan is so cute in this episode!

So Walter is a sub for Travers, interesting.

I like the new ME, he made some mistakes but overall not bad.

I agreed with Tia's character Jacqueline, when men date younger women it is acceptable but when women do it, there's a problem. Good point

So Rick was on again, he questioned Eric and Calleigh seperately about what happened. Seems the truth is out about their relationship but it doesn't look like they will pay the price for it

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

My thoughts on the episode as I watched.
    - Uh okay then. They just drop dead? o_O

- Ryan's not wearing a tie. That's two times in a row! And he appeared BEFORE the opening credits.

- New ME!!! He must be the only not-sexy person on this show. Well, I say good for him! :D

- "Wait, you accidentally bit Troy?" lmao, yea cuz that's an easy thing to accidentally do.

- "She's a cougar. It's gross." *snicker*

- Ryan doesn't know what a cougar is?! LOL. Dude, get out more.

- It's Eriiiic. For a minute I thought Cal was hallucinating or something, the way Ryan looked at her.

- Awkwaaaard... ooh Cal didn't like what Ryan said.

- :lol: at the scene between that lab rat and Jesse. They mentioned Travers but haven't showed him...

- Ahahaa, I like that new guy. He's funny.

- No need for a ladder Natalia! Jesse's got this. :rolleyes:

- LOL at Jesse bringing (Walter is it?) to the club. He's so sure of himself. XD

- Poor Ryan, he's so awkward. "They were... together... together."

- Ryan and Frank scene! AAH I love it! :D

- "I'll find her." My mom: And he will you know!

- o0o0o0o man, "Because I'M A MAN!" :eek:

- WHOA Eric mentioned Twitter! Ahahaa awesome.

- They didn't just break up did they? :(

- Well I'm not sure what I think of the ending, it was nice but it makes me a little sad at the same time. We don't know what's going on between them really, outside of work.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yay! This one was full of lots of humour and overall happiness. I liked the comraderie between the team and it was definitely a breath of fresh air.

Some of my favourite parts:

-Ryan got the oneliner!
    -Horatio in the lab
    -A good amount of Natalia
    -Loving the coroner so far, it would be nice if he stayed around for a while.
    -New character Walter was AWESOME.
    -Nice balance between case and personal drama.

I really loved the ending. I thought it was time Eric and Calleigh discussed what happened and it's nice to see that they came to an understanding of it all.

The episode was pretty interesting, despite the stunt casting.

Jesse got a lot of screentime in this episode, which is of couse expected since he's new but I'm liking his interaction with the team so far. I didn't really find that he overtook the episode but then, I realy like him so... :lol:

This was probably one of my favs so far this season.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good ep. An hour and five minutes here to go. :)

12. 915

915 CSI Level One

I loved this episode, totally did know who the killer was until the end it kept me guessing though I had been asuming it was the wife, but apparantly not. I was really happy with the screen time balance the episode had some awesome scenes. I absolutly loved it this episode is my favorite of Miami so far, and while we a lot of Jesse it didn't seem like complete overkill and he seems to be a good fit with the rest of the team.

I loved Jesse and the lab tech (forgot his name) that's funny how night shift is calling Jesse "Die Hard" nice nickname :lol: When Jesse took him with the club I wanted to laugh so bad at that. Those awkward moments with Ryan with the "they were together" thing :guffaw: I couldn't stop laughing love those adorable little moments. This episode gets an A from me. :thumbsup:

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

YAY!!! I missed you Eric...please don't ever leave me, I mean us again.

HA HA HA HA! Really Ryan, Natalia has to explain "together" to you. Someone please get Wolfe a girlfriend...LOL

The moment between Eric & Calleigh in the locker room, can we say awkward. Ryan just couldn't take the hint...sweetie..they needed sometime alone :lol:

I like Walter, he made me laugh :thumbsup:

What's with all the superhero nicknames for Jesse...oh goodness...not another Horatio

Me thinks Natalia was slightly impressed with Jesse's climbing skills...someone please get her a man too

Hey its the chick from Wayne's World :lol:

YAY!! Adam, I mean Eric sent a shout out to twitter...heee heee :lol::lol:

My shipper heart soared....off to the other thread...

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

I forgot to mention the new ME first impression is that I like the guy so far, hey the guy made me laugh not that anybody could replace Alexx but I like the new guy so far. Oh how could forget the locker room scene, kinda funny how Ryan didn't get the little hint that the two of them wanted to be alone for a minute. It was kinda funny though, what can I say I am way to easily amused. :p

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh yeah, I knew I forgot something. The new ME seemed overly excited, but hey its good to bring enthusiasm to a new job. :lol: