7th Heaven

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by rachaelm, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

just wondering if anyone else actually watches this show.
    in the uk we're only up to like halfway through season 8 so...... :lol:

2. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

We just finished the 10th season. I really love this series! I watched it from the beginning! I grew up with it.
    But as so many series I like the old episodes a bit more.But that's just because of Simon and Ruthie has been so young and cute! Later there were the twins and they're also so cute! :D
    I always liked the themes and problems they went through. Close to reality. Sometimes just like my own problems. :lol:

I think I've never been crying so often watching a series.I cried so often...I can't count it anymore. There were so many scenes that just made me cry, e.g. when Annie's dad died or "Ruthie' soldier" and Eric worshipped just for him. That was so great!

The only thing I was never really into has been the religious fact. Almost everytime they prayed to god, but it kept within limits. It's just that I'm only religious on the paper and never had such a "relationship" to praying.
    But on the other way...what would the Camdens be like without this point?? *g*

At the moment there is no 7th Heaven on TV. They're repeating Everwood and the second season of Gilmore Girls.

I also think, they should'nt have made an 11th season. They should have stopped after the 10th. I really doubt that they can make such a beautiful ending again when there are only 4 Camdens. That's very difficult. But we'll see.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I've been watching it since I was little. I grew up with those kids.
    And with the exception of Lucy & Matt I've had crushes on every single of them and most of their "dates"...such a great show for hormonal pre teens :lol:

BTW, end of season 10 was a bit overdone I'd say, even for 7th heaven that was just too much.

4. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

haha cool- i've read about it and am looking forward to seeing it. annie's dad hasn't died yet but it'll be happening soon which means mary'll be havng here baby and i'm guessing lucy'll get pregnant soon? :D

i only starting watching it when the twins (who really are sooo cute) were born then it went off air and i got back into when matt and sarah got married so... :rolleyes:

thankfully though its on every night so we'll catch up soon :lol:

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

We have a thread for 7th Heaven, which I've bumped up for you. :)

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.