3rd Post Count/Membership Anniversary Party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: OMG! 5th year actually was on 16th Jan! Damn me, I forgot that I actually registered myself here in Jan but didn't post until late April 2004

How sad.

Congrats on your anniversary Ducky :) I hope it's been 5 good years :D

Well thank you :p
Yes... I remember the times... there was no such a thing called "CSI New York" [I was first to post there.. After Topsy of course], there was only General TV, FanFic and FanArt were together....
Shipper threads were in every show's forums - and those were filled with shipperthreads. Music and Websites? oh no, not on those days youngsters :p

Natty.. srsly? :eek: I remember when you arrived here!
Congrats! (I think :p )

*looks at the date, when she joined.. mumbles something about 5 yrs*

Edit: OMG! 5th year actually was on 16th Jan! Damn me, I forgot that I actually registered myself here in Jan but didn't post until late April 2004

How sad.

Oh I remember when i arrived, i was a headless chicken around here, and would you say that ive past the test survived the 2yrs?! :p

Congrates Ducky :)

Still it's not year but today I posted my 2,000th post:) I hope I'll make here next 2,000 posts and next and next;) Interesting how many posts I'll have in my anniversary.

Deirdre, congrats on 2000 posts in less than a year :) you're sure moving fast, I don't know when I'll get to 500 :lol:

Congrats everyone! I just noticed today that my two year anniversary just passed, it seriously does not feel like it's been that long. :lol:

I didn't think I would ever have this many posts when I started posting just over 3 years ago, I lurked for about 6 months, but this is my 8001st post :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back