3rd Post Count/Membership Anniversary Party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3rd Post Count Party !!

Today is my 1st anniversary of being a member here! :D One year ago I joined this forum and I don't regret it!

Wow I can't believe I just had my 4000th post :eek: and of all places it occurred in the Nick/George Ward. Such a good place to do it in :)

This will be my 2000th post. My goal was to do this by my birthday and it's less than a month away...so I think it's been reached. :D

I just reached my 800th post a couple of posts ago. 1000 post seems very far away. I want to one day have a ton of posts but I don't think it will be any time soon.

I just reached 4000posts :eek:

I just realised that while I was offline i 'celebrated' my 1st aniverisary on the board :lol:

Congrats Natty! I just reached coroner - never thought that would happen. I am glad I did before the board move!

Woot this is my 500th post. Not as many as some of you but this is the longest I have ever stuck with any forum :lol:

I just made it to 300. I'm a Police Officer now. This the most posts I've ever had on a message board.

Congratulations to everyone.

Congratulations to everyone on your post counts, some of them are quite prolific. I believe that I am nearly at 3800 posts now. :)

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary that_girl1. :)

Congrats on your anniversary that_girl1!
And this was, believe it or not, my....*drum roll*...3000th post!!! :D *does happy dance* I didn't think I'd make it before the board-move but now it happened! :lol: Woohoo I'm now officially a CSI Level 3 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back