3rd Post Count/Membership Anniversary Party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3rd Post Count Party !!

Congrats peeps :D

I think the only rank I was ever excited about was "hit and run" :lol: I still remember having it, it was so cool. Then another one was "corpse" which I never got because I became a mod before I reach to 6000 (there wasn't anything after that back then)... tho now I can have custom title (so don't have to stick with boring 'moderator' :p )

I am two posts left from fourtyfivehundred [the numbers on my keyboard won't co-operate with me]. Though I think it will take a while until I've reached that number :lol:. I have not had so much time on my hands lately.

Congrats, everyone.

*points at title*

Look! Look! :eek:

I'm a friggin' CSI! :D

Better than the real thing! (almost...:rolleyes:)

I'll never be a duck though... :(

eggbe4thechicken said:

I'll never be a duck though... :(

Well if you get yourself a premium account, you can have a custom title :p

(that's what my 'a duck' is) I mean... I've been Lumberjack and Deranged Miami Seer and whatever I can come up with :D

I see where you're coming from, Ducky :D I was very excited when I became a Rookie, I was kinda...speechless :lol: I always wanted to become a Coroner, and that's what I would be now if I didn't have a custom title. Yeah, I'm nuckin' futs :D

I just realised I'm a Pathologist! Yay! I'm excited mostly because the word 'pathologist' sounds very cool :lol:

I realised I already made it to CSI level one..
I don't really keep track of my posts but this I noticed :)

Wow! This is my post no. 1000 :D And I have been here for 7 months. I have no idea what I am going to be now, but I have the impression my title is going to change. Afterall, it's a remarkable number, at least for me :p

ETA:I just noticed I am a pathologist now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back