3rd Post Count/Membership Anniversary Party !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 3rd Post Count Party !!

WooHoo! I just hit 300! Lol. It feels like such a small number, but I'm excited anyway. I'm moving up!

Congrats everyone! :) Dunno what my number of posts is now.

I remember having 100 posts and stuff too. I was so excited to get an avatar, and I was finally able to PM, and well, I was an excited little kiddo. That was almost a year ago.. well, 10 months.

this post is nr. 1000!!!!
wow, I only needed nine months. :lol:

this is the first forum where I reached the magic 1000 and I still enjoy posting here (that's a threat)
the people here are so friendly and I'm still interested in CSI (Miami foremost). :)

Whooo! 700 posts! Who knew i would have become so addicted to this site and posted so much. :D *does happy dance* :lol:

Wow, congrats to you guys! I've been here for about 3 1/2 months taking away the month I was away so anyway...300th post! Woo hoo, Police Officer! Only another 200 until another promotion...

wibble said:
I passed 6000 today without even realising it :lol:
Now we have no post list under our user name, you never know where you are. Its too much hassle to take a look on the user list. :lol:

Congrats everyone. :)

I'm a pathologist. It's what I wanted to be since I was 10. Now, 9 years later I made it, wohoo :D

Congrats on the numbers guys! :D

I just passed 9000. :eek:

I just reached 50 posts. In 2 days. With my compliments on Dutchie who made me CaRWasher so I had something to talk about :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back