Spoiler ********************

Keifer must be the only person who looks hot as a bum...

so true... lol.. :D :D

and what guy.. what motorbike...??

[/QUOTE]

The motorbike guy ! the guy who chases Jack to the parking lot. Wait,...what are you guys talking about? I was talking about the 10 minutes prequel I saw about the commence of season 5. The prequel starts with....

A short (previously in '24' kinda a thing) summary of what happened at the end of season four. And then they say after "12 months."
And then we see Jack(with long hair, dirty looks and bum-like outfit) driving a car, and then he gets out, looks around, and hides. We then see Chloe parking her car, and searching for Jack. Jack grabs her from behind (in a JackBaur way) and talks with her at the corner of a building I guess. Chloe tells him that the forensic postmortum files about Jack's death was stolen from her hard drive, so she is unsure that 'certain' people think that JAck is dead. So, she had come to warn Jack about it and suggests him to leave the city.[The location right there is Chicago, btw] [nothing else about how he got there]. As Chloe leaves, Jack gets in his car (a brand new Toyota, btw [which I thought didn't fit with the bummy look he had]). As he drives, he gets chased by a guy on a motorbike. That guy had a Tony kinda look. And then Jack's car gets surrounded by another toyota car which tries to make him crash. At the end of the ten minutes, Jack, in his Jack-Baur-style, makes that guy's car crash among some sharp pipes. The site is worth watching. In one word, 'awesome.'

Guys, I was really surprised that they put that much effort and money and cars to make that ten minutes prequel, but really, it leaves you so damn excited about the next season.
Worth it....
yoohooo

Sorry about the blunt description, btw.

Wooooooohooooooooooo

I'm ready to ride the rollercoaster with Jack!!
banana.gif

Less than a month now!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

---------------------------
magic.jpg

Come on peeps, please add more content. This is more spamming at the moment.

when is 24 back on in the UK?

I've just read that it will most likely be the beginning of February (the 5th), though I couldn't say that is going to be for definite. Sounds about right though. Hope that is vaguely helpful :)

Back