hehe.. okey..

yeah.. I found a screencap from s2 with DDK in the background.. so I'm happy now.. lol.. :D

can't wait for christmas... I want s4 and s2 and then s3

hehe.. okey..

yeah.. I found a screencap from s2 with DDK in the background.. so I'm happy now.. lol.. :D

can't wait for christmas... I want s4 and s2 and then s3

s4 has some COOOL DVD features!!
:D

i still want my s2 back from a "friend" :mad:

whats DDK?

DDK is Daniel Dae Kim.. the guy in my avatar... he plays Agent baker in s2 and s3... :D

yeah.. I wan't s4 too... hmmm... well I don't care if it's swedis subtitles or not... as long as itäs english subtitles I'm fine... :D

mom pleas!!!!

ahh good old svenska :D

i got that countdown to s5 as my home page...soooo cool! :D
i really hope they bring back Baker...he was much better than Castle...except hes dead :p

39 more days! :D

also you see A LOT of 24 cast in CSI

I know.. many csi's are in 24 and many24's are in csi.. lol

you telling me baker died.. or did you refer to Castle... ((who's Castle??))

nahh baker isnt dead
just doesnt show up for work anymore :p

castle is one of the leader agents, like Baker. wait jsut before Tony is gagged, then you'll see ;)

do you think Chloe and Edgar should get together, hehe
odd couple, hehe

odd coupple inded... lol.. nah.. maybe thay can be friends.. coz now they're not.. lol..

hmmm... just before tony is gagged.. do I know who castle is then.. okey.. can't wait for next week... ohh I have an eppy tonight.. lol...

Baker doen't show upp for work... darn... :D :lol:

well.. last nights eppy, was the one where they shoot down AFO.. and they are looking for the fotball... and the vice president is sworn in as president... it's midnight now.. lol.. well not here.. but there.. lol.. so tonight's eppy will be between 1200am and 0100am

oooh i remember that eppy
i sitll dont know how that other agent could have been killed as soon as he got off the helicopter :p

bring back Palmer as pres!
just him....no family :D

well sherry died in s3 if I'm not misstaken..

YEAH..

PALMER FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the new president is kinda nervous and shy and doesn't know what to do..

awwww.. can't wait for next week... awww it's only 6 hours left.. that's two weeks.. (like I've said before.. I get 3 a week :D I'm blessed

excellent! :D
i did watch the whole of series 2 in one night :p
thats the longest day of my life :D

tony for pres!!! :D even more fun

nah... well I think he'd do a good job.. but he's much better runing CTU... lol..

yeah.. me and my cousine was about to watch s1 all of it.. but we made a misstake.. we started after we'de been awake for a coupple hours.. we have 2 discs and one eppy left.. lol.. that was the longest day of my life.. lol..

well I got up around 1pm Wednesday.. next time I slept was Thursady like 10 am.. lol.. that was a long day/night.. :D

whoa! :D
i think mine was mon 10am til weds 1am
went to a german music festival ;)

tony always does a good job :D
he and michelle have a sexy kiss before or adter (cant remember :p )he gets kidnapped - dont get too jealous, hehe ;)

hmm.. I'll try.. but the onlye two couppls I can live with on tv is Jin/Sun on lost and Michelle and Tony on 24.. but she's one lucky girl.. hmmm..

:D well they suppose to be together.. they only hurt themselfs if they aren't so... :D I'm happy for them

Back