"2006-2007" Fall Schedules

Destiny said:
Thats because from what I heard orginially they were not planning to bring "Close to home" back, but in the last couple of eps, they have brought in their ratings and so they decided to give it another try.

Well, I'm glad they did. :D I mainly watch cbs so was somewhat antsy when the fall lineup came out to see what was coming back and what wasn't. ;) Especially the new shows. Boy, was I ever so happy when the new shows I watch got picked up. :D Was upset about CTH not being listed at that time but am ever so happy they got smart & renewed it. :lol: I have a show on CBS every night except for Sat unless it's a repeat of one of the CSI shows or Criminal Minds. :lol: Thanks Destiny for clearing it up for me. Appreciate it.

NBC Adjusts Primetime 2006-2007 Schedule.

NBC REVISED PRIMETIME SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2006-07
*New programs in CAPS (with the exception of "ER"); all times are Eastern.

MONDAY
8-9 p.m. "Deal or No Deal"
9-10 p.m. "HEROES"
10-11 p.m. "STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP" (new day and time)

TUESDAY
8-9 p.m. "FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS"
9-10 p.m. "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" (new day & time)
10-11 p.m. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"

WEDNESDAY
8-8:30 p.m. "20 GOOD YEARS" (new time)
8:30-9 p.m. "30 ROCK" (new time)
9-10 p.m. "The Biggest Loser" (new time);
10-11 p.m. "KIDNAPPED" (new day & time)

THURSDAY
8-8:30 p.m. "My Name Is Earl"
8:30-9 p.m. "The Office"
9-10 p.m. "Deal or No Deal" (new day & time)
10-11 p.m. "ER"/("THE BLACK DONNELLYS" in January 2007)

FRIDAY
8-9 p.m. "Crossing Jordan" (new day & time)
9-10 p.m. "Las Vegas"
10-11 p.m. "Law & Order" (new day)

SATURDAY
8-9 p.m. "Dateline Saturday"
9-11 p.m. Drama Series Encores

SUNDAY
7-8 p.m. "FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA"
8-11 p.m. "SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL"

:mad: :mad: No no no! They can't get rid of "Surface" they can't. My BF and I loved this show I can't believe they ended it after season one. :( :( How come shows I get attached to keep getting cancelled.

You're welcome!

Well its actually a compliment to "Without a trace", considering for the longest time Sunday's were considered "Grave yard" because most shows that were there died, but since such shows as "Charmed" and "L&O CI" have shown that taboo should be put to rest, and high rated show like WAT is a good way to finish that off.

You can find a list of shows and when they are returning, just go to this List.

then click on the show, some of the dates on the list are not the actual date, once you click the show you will see the schedule, which is projected.

jazzfan said: Thanks for the list. What happened to Vegas?
Your welcome! If you mean the NBC show "Las Vegas" it is projected to be returning on Friday Sept 15, 2006.

If you meant CSI LV I posted that in the LV forum. :)

Back