1vs1 Challenges Th.#3 Challenge #35 - Results

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#3 Challenge #32 - Results!

Thanks cathwillows. :lol: I wasn't a big fan of it.

Congrats to all the winners :) And thanks to csifann1 and FallenForFlack for the challenges.

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#3 Challenge #31 - Results!

Are you ready??? *Note - you and your partner may do 100x100 or 140x140 icons. You will decide that*

Challenge #33 (Halloween themed) starts...Now!

Seeing as it's close to Halloween, I'm going to try something new and give this challenge a halloween theme... So both you and your partner should give your icons a halloween theme, you can decide on a theme together, or each artist can take this as they like, totally up to you how you define this... ;)

The rules (borrowed from previous challenges)

There has been some confusion during the previous challenges as to how many challenges each participant can do, I've been quite lenient up to now, but it's been getting kinda of crazy, so I'm going to limit each participant to 2 challenges.

Please PM me, Adorable_Crazy, with all the necessary stuff. If you're new and can't send PMs, e-mail me at my hotmail address, (sjordan91 @ hotmail.co.uk [remove the spacing]), make sure you use the same subject as PMs, so I know not to delete it. You know it already, but again - please set up your PMs the following way:

1st PM:

Subject: 1v1 challenge: The Challenge,#33 ***Please make sure this is a link from your photobucket account or image shack account and not from a site like Random Scribblings. I do not want technical difficulties this round! It is important that I get this photo!

Participants:

Any restrictions?:

Picture: (URL and/or image. Preferably both)

Icon size: 100x100 or 140x140

2nd PM:

Subject: 1v1 challenge#33 The Icon - please make sure it is sized to what you and your challenger have decided
URL and /or image for the icon
(I really prefer both, but for those people who cannot post images - the URL is absolutely fine ) If you cannot PM - please see my profile for other alternatives.
PLEASE make sure you get your icon turned in on time....if it will be late - please let me know ASAP.

I'll give you time to enter your icons, till Saturday October 24th, 10pm GMT. I would like a minimum of five challenges, but will increase it as necessary - around 10 would be nice.

Any questions about the rules? Check out the first post of Cinegirl, and if you still have questions as always feel free to PM me!

Thanks,
Steph.

Last edited:

I'm in for 2. :)

Steph, I love that you gave us a theme. That kind of makes it easier cause sometimes I'm just like "what should I do with icon?" :lol:

Aww, no problem, I'm glad you like the idea... I've been toying with it for a while now, but wasn't really sure... :lol:

Open for Challenges:
DeaditeSlayer (2)
Monster Mash (2)

Open for Challenges:
DeaditeSlayer (2)
Monster Mash (2)
Mrs. Devil (2)

Guys, remember to read my post on the previous page, this 1vs1 is a little different to what it usually is. ;)

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#3 Challenge #33 - Halloween - Open!

I'll do 2. I love Halloween!!! :)

Oh sure, I create a Halloween icon last night and now you do this theme. :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm up for two.

Smokey, I'll challenge you...
blowingraspberries.gif

:guffaw:

Sure sounds good Mari. :D You can choose the cap if you like.

WickedWitch, how about a challenge?

Open For Challenges:
DeaditeSlayer (2)
Mrs. Devil (1)
ChesireCat (1)

Confirmed Challenges:
Mrs.Devil Vs. Monster Mash
WickedWitch Vs. SmokaHauntUs
WickedWitch Vs. Monster Mash

Last edited:

Hey Steph, I'm still open for one. :)

Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't too sure... :lol:

Open For Challenges:
DeaditeSlayer (2)
Mrs. Devil (1)
ChesireCat (1)
SmokaHauntUs (1)

Confirmed Challenges:
Mrs.Devil Vs. Monster Mash
WickedWitch Vs. SmokaHauntUs
WickedWitch Vs. Monster Mash

Back