1vs1 Challenges Th.#3 Challenge #35 - Results

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#3 Challenge #30 - Results!

Kat you still beat me even with my fancy photoshop advantage! You rock! :D

Thanks for the votes, and thanks to Kat and Harper for the challenges! :)

Congrats to all the other winners! :)

And thanks to you too, Egeria, for the challenge. It was my lucky day to get a win against you!! :)

I really enjoyed the challenge Smokey! It was a much deserved win and we will definitely have to have a rematch!

happyharper, thanks for the challenge and the awesome cap! It truly was a challenge and I enjoyed it immensely!!

Thanks everyone for your votes!

Thanks Shazza, GNRFan and Egeria for the challenges! They were definitely challenging! Thanks to Adorable_Crazy for running it! And Egeria, I am totally in awe of your Greg icon. That was a really tough cap and I could not for the life of me figure out how to make it anywhere near so nice. Amazing job with the coloring and clarity!

Orla_Dark thanks for the challenge! And congrats to all the other winners and also thank you for the votes! :)

Thanks for the challenge Sophia! I didn't think I would stand a chance! Your icon was awesome!

Havent been here for a while, but congrates to all the winners :D But great icons all round :)

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#3 Challenge #31 - Now Up!

Are you ready??? *Note - you and your partner may do 100x100 or 140x140 icons. You will decide that*

Challenge #31 starts...Now!

The rules (borrowed from previous challenges)

Please PM me, Adorable_Crazy, with all the necessary stuff. If you're new and can't send PMs, e-mail me at my hotmail address, (sjordan91 @ hotmail.co.uk [remove the spacing]), make sure you use the same subject as PMs, so I know not to delete it. You know it already, but again - please set up your PMs the following way:

1st PM:

Subject: 1v1 challenge: The Challenge, #31 ***Please make sure this is a link from your photobucket account or image shack account and not from a site like Random Scribblings. I do not want technical difficulties this round! It is important that I get this photo!

Participants:

Any restrictions?:

Picture: (URL and/or image. Preferably both)

Icon size: 100x100 or 140x140

2nd PM:

Subject: 1v1 challenge #31 The Icon - please make sure it is sized to what you and your challenger have decided
URL and /or image for the icon
(I really prefer both, but for those people who cannot post images - the URL is absolutely fine ) If you cannot PM - please see my profile for other alternatives.
PLEASE make sure you get your icon turned in on time....if it will be late - please let me know ASAP.

I'll give you time to enter your icons, till Wednesday July 1st, 10pm GMT. I would like a minimum of five challenges, but will increase it as necessary - around 10 would be nice.

Any questions about the rules? Check out the first post of Cinegirl, and if you still have questions as always feel free to PM me!

Thanks,
Steph.

Last edited by a moderator:

Open for Challenge:
Adorable_Crazy (1)
Starzgirl (2)
HappyHarper13 (3)

I'm up for 3.

happyharper, you wanna do one with me again?

Last edited by a moderator:

CSIFann, I'd love to challenge you (even though I know I'm going to get creamed :lol:).

Egeria, if you're doing the 1v1 this round, are you up for a rematch? :klingon:

Last edited:
Back