1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #25 ~ Now Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #18~ Voting Open!

Sure Steph, my icons are all snaggable.. ;)

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #18~ Voting Open!

I think I will be posting the new challenge sometime tomorrow....so start thinking of who you want to challenge!

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #18~ Results!

Congrats to the other winners and thanks for the votes!

I thought for sure you were going to to beat me, Shazza...the votes were so close, and your icon was really good! Thanks for the challenge :D

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #19 Now open!

Are you ready???

Challenge #19 starts...Now!

The rules (borrowed from previous challenges)
Please pm me, CSI_Kat, with all the necessary stuff. You know it already, but again - please set up your pms the following way:

1st pm:

Subject: 1v1 challenge: The Challenge, #(number)19 ***Please make sure this is a link from your photobucket account or image shack account and not from a site like Random Scribblings. I do not want technical difficulties this round! It is important that I get this photo!

Participants:

Any restrictions?

Picture: (URL and/or image)

2nd pm:

Subject: 1v1 challenge #19 The Icon - please make sure it is sized 100x100

URL and /or image for the icon
(I really prefer both, but for those people who cannot post images - the URL is absolutely fine ) If you cannot PM - please see my profile for other alternatives.

I'll give you time to enter your icons till Sunday August 3rd, 8pm EST. I would like a minimum of five challenges, but will increase it as necessary - around 10 would be nice.

Any questions about the rules? Check out the first post of cinegirl, and if you still have questions as always feel free to pm me!

Now:

Let's start and have fun!

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #19~ Join Now!

Well, I'm a glutton for punishment apparently! I'll take on two challenges again. Who wants an easy win? :lol:

Kat what's the size for the icons for this challenge again?

Last edited:

Icons are 100x100 for this challenge.

Well I guess I will give this a shot! Kristine...*ahem* I challenge you! And up for any other challenges! :)

Ok im up for two challenges once again ;) Although I think one of my opponants is still figuring out the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back