1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #25 ~ Now Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #19~ Voting Open!

Thnaks for the votes :)
Thanks forthe challange shazza and wolfesgamegirl. It was fun :D

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #19~ Results!

Congrats to all the winners! All the icons were awesome!:thumbsup: Thanks GNRF for the challenge, great job :)

Congrats to all the winners. You certainly deserved it. :thumbsup:
I had a lot of fun doing this Natty :lol:

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #20~ Now up!

Are you ready???

Challenge #20 starts...Now!

The rules (borrowed from previous challenges)
Please pm me, CSI_Kat, with all the necessary stuff. You know it already, but again - please set up your pms the following way:

1st pm:

Subject: 1v1 challenge: The Challenge, #(number)20 ***Please make sure this is a link from your photobucket account or image shack account and not from a site like Random Scribblings. I do not want technical difficulties this round! It is important that I get this photo!

Participants:

Any restrictions?

Picture: (URL and/or image)

2nd pm:

Subject: 1v1 challenge #20 The Icon - please make sure it is sized 100x100

URL and /or image for the icon
(I really prefer both, but for those people who cannot post images - the URL is absolutely fine ) If you cannot PM - please see my profile for other alternatives.

I'll give you time to enter your icons till Wednesday August 27th, 3pm EST. I would like a minimum of five challenges, but will increase it as necessary - around 10 would be nice.

Any questions about the rules? Check out the first post of cinegirl, and if you still have questions as always feel free to pm me!

1st a question - should challenge #21 (the next challenge) be with 140x140 icons?

Now:

Let's start and have fun!

that's an interesting challenge, I would like to enter very much, but I'm afraid that it is kinda too early for that for me, cos a) I am new here (just returned to the board) and I have no idea who could make a pair with me and b) I don't know if I can join in #2 when I wasn't here for the #1...
anyway, I will be looking at this thread very closely and maybe I will get the answers to my questions :) cheers!

Eve - we would love for you to join. This is a new challenge everytime....it is not dependent on any prior challenges. I keep a running tally of who is looking for challengers so you can pick any of them or they can pick you. You can either do 1 or 2 challenges here. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

1st a question - should challenge #21 (the next challenge) be with 140x140 icons?

I'd like to make a suggestion. Why not let each pair decide for themselves which size they'd prefer? It wouldn't work for other challenges, but it would be fine in here. Just a thought.

I'd like to make a suggestion. Why not let each pair decide for themselves which size they'd prefer? It wouldn't work for other challenges, but it would be fine in here. Just a thought.

I agree Meg but I wouldn't want it to be 140x140 - I don't have many resources in this size and I don't want to lose the ones for 100x100! But ofcourse I'm cool with doing 140x140 if that's whats decided!

I'm open for 1 or 2 challenges! :)

That is a great idea Meg. We will do that for the next challenge. Thanks for the suggestion.

OK, so I would like to enter :D after all it always has to be first time and you won't eat me alive :D you won't right? :wtf: ;)

but the matter of who would be my 'other half' :)D) is still open...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back