1v1 Challenges Th.#4 - Challenge #39 - Now Open!

Re: 1v1 Challenges Th.#4 - Challenge #36 Now Up!

Open for challenges

heartcore(1)

Unconfirmed challenges

Confirmed challenges

FallenForFlack vs Smokey
FallenForFlack vs heartcore
NickyFan vs Smokey
starzgirl vs Axelsonfire
speed_cochrane vs shazza_018
GregNickRyanFan vs shazza_018
GregNickRyanFan vs Something_Wicked
LivingEnd vs Something_Wicked

A reminder that the icons are due Monday, February 1st at 4:00pm MST (11:00pm GMT). :)

I'm already doing two, but if it's allowed I'll do a third if heartcore wants a partner for her second challenge. :)

I'm okay with it if the mods are okay with it (and heartcore, of course). :)

Also, there's the option that Mrs. Sanders could put one of her turns toward it (not trying to volunteer you or anything, just noticed you were open :p No pressure :)).

Open for challenges

heartcore(1)

Unconfirmed challenges

Confirmed challenges

FallenForFlack vs Smokey
NickyFan vs Smokey
starzgirl vs Axelsonfire

A reminder that the icons are due Monday, February 1st at 4:00pm MST (11:00pm GMT). :)

I'm already doing two, but if it's allowed I'll do a third if heartcore wants a partner for her second challenge. :)

I'm okay with it if the mods are okay with it (and heartcore, of course). :)

sure, definitely!!! :)

I know I said, I was up for one, but I'd be willing to do a challenge with Mrs. Sanders, if that's okay with her.

Open for challenges

Unconfirmed challenges

Confirmed challenges

FallenForFlack vs Smokey
NickyFan vs Smokey
starzgirl vs Axelsonfire
Mrs. Sanders vs Axelsonfire
Mrs. Sanders vs heartcore
Smokey vs heartcore

:)

Last edited:

Mrs. Sanders , if you don't find a partner and like to, i could maybe do a 3rd :)

haha sorry, I forgot I originally said I was open for two... so yeah, let's do it... you can pic the cap :D

Are icons due today? I only got info. to do one. The other person hasn't contacted me again yet to decide on what we are doing.

^ Yeah, they're due in about a half hour. I'm still missing quite a bit and as I understand, there's a few issues with some of the pairings. Because of this, (unless I can get the rest in the next 30 minutes-hour, lol) I'm going to extend the deadline to Tuesday, February 2nd at 4:00pm MST (11:00pm GMT). My best offer. :p After that, voting goes up with or without the rest. :)

^ Yeah, they're due in about a half hour. I'm still missing roughly 8 icons and as I understand, there's a few issues with some of the pairs.

Because of this, I'm going to extend the deadline to Tuesday, February 2nd at 4:00pm MST (11:00pm GMT). My best offer. :p :) After that, voting goes up with or without the rest.

Ahh thanks! I don't usually ask for extensions but like I said, I haven't gotten enough info to do my second one yet! Sending the first one in now. :)

i can try to send mine in, if you give me some more minutes time!
i can run my pc only in safe mode atm thats why i guess i have to make the icons in ms paint, LOL

Back