100 hottest guys (BASED ON YOUR OPINION)

ok top ten actors for me :

1. johnny depp
2. gary sinise
3. william petersen
4. colin firth
5. matthew macfadyen
6. brad pitt
7. george eads
8. leo di caprio
9. orlando bloom
10.mmmm....jack davenport

damn damn DAMN!!!! i forgot to mention keifer sutherland, matthew fox and heath ledger!!

top 10 musicians for me :

1. ville valo!!!!
2. johnny depp (yes...he plays guitar, bass, piano and sings)
3. gary sinise (yes...he plays bass)
4. corey taylor
5. pete wentz
6. wiL francis
7. most of avenged sevenfold
8. jim morrison
9. serj tankian
10. panic! at the disco (yes...all of them!!)

Ville has amazing voice but his looks... I think he is ... erm... not so hot. But everyone has its own taste ;)

Oh? No "100 Hottest Ladies" for the guys[and gals] in 'ere? I say, that's a pity. Still, I don't think the thread will go that far since there is about a miniscule number of guys in this thread alone. :lol:. Have fun people. :)

as of today, the magically hot guy that works at the newfoundland avalon mall bootlegger with the blonde and brown 'emo style' hair (I guess) and big, brown, puppy eyes (sorta like nicky). he helped me find jeans today. yummeh.

CSIsMANIAC said:
Oh? No "100 Hottest Ladies" for the guys[and gals] in 'ere? I say, that's a pity. Still, I don't think the thread will go that far since there is about a miniscule number of guys in this thread alone. :lol:. Have fun people. :)

Then start it, dude!

Anyway, more for my list:
Lucas Grabeel
Zac Efron
Marc Predka/The Trademarc

I finally have my list finalized and here it is:
Mike Shinoda
Eddie Cahill
George Eads
Gary Sinise
Wentworth Miller
Rey Mysterio
John Cena
Ricky Ullman
Lucas Grabeel
Chad Michael Murray
Brad Pitt
Johnny Depp
Francis Magalona
Batista
Randy Orton
Aaron Lewis
Adam Levine
Jonathan Togo
Carlito Carribean Cool
Hunter Hearst-Hemsley (Triple H)
Eric Szmanda
Adam Brody

That's just half of it. ;)

oh i have a new addiction i need to add to my list (i think ive posted in here before) but im in love with curtis stone! hes the 'take home chef' on tlc. hes adorable and australian so i want to take him home and not give him back :lol:

^YEAH, grimreaper! How can you refuse Superman? Seriously. Of all the men that have played him, have any been as hot as Dean Cain? No, I don't think so. ;)

1.Gary Dourdan
2.Billy Petersen
3.George Eads
4.Eric Szmanda
5.Noah Wyle
6.Jerry O'Connell
7.Christopher Meloni
8.Orlando Bloom
9.Jesse Spencer
10.Tom Pelphrey (he's on Guiding Light :D)

That's all I can think of right now. Good night

Oh yeah my kind of list :D and unlike those lists you see in the entertainment shows, we actully list real hot men :D

here is my list (in no paticualr order):

George Eads
Anderson Cooper
Adriano Moreas
Matt Fox

thats all i got right now... I'm to tierd to remimber names :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
Hugh Laurie is sex on legs.

I don't care how much of an age difference there is, Hugh Laurie is hawt, especially unshaven :p < me trying not to drool

Also, Robert Sean Leonard (he's so cute, you just want to pinch his cheeks ;)), David Krumholtz (with curly hair), James Roday, Wayne Brady (teehee), and Benji (won So You Think You Can Dance S2). I tried not to list people I thought everyone's said a billion times (David Duchovny!!!! etc.) :D

Ah, almost forgot my hot Alabaman driver's ed instructor, my english teacher from 7th and 8th grade and my 12th grade film instructor. Something about older men (hey, they weren't that old, 20's/30's) :devil:

Carmine Giovinazzo
Paolo Seganti
Test - WWE/ECW
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jason Statham
Greg Maddux
Mike Piazza
Nomar Garciaparra

Back