*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks isn't that far off guy's, and if we get no CatNip, we'll just sharpen our claws, and get ready to stalk.:devil:

More CatNip love:)

GFBVH-1-2-1.jpg
GFBVH-1-1.jpg
ASZXCVB-1-1-1.jpg

Yaaaay!! Linda made more manips. *Steph gets hyper* These are totally fab, a nice little present in my mailbox when I got home from my shopping trip. :D Well done hon. :D I love the writing on the first one.

*fans self* oh me oh my, those are extremely hot; and I haven't even gotten to the pm one oh lordy, I'm in for it. LMH, you live to tease as always, and you know I love ya!

*pokes Sor* about dangit time you come back, do you know how much I've missed you??

Now if only Kels will come outta hiding.

We need our CatNip. I am wearing out my DVD's from watching them so much. Especially the CatNip episodes. LOL!!

Between the writer's strike and missing the first episode after, I am really loosing my patience here!! UGH!

I think it's time to start another letter writing campaign. LOL!! Maybe if we bombard them with tons of letters they'll give us what we want.

***Sighs*** Runs back into hiding... LOL!!

You know; I've watched CF so much, my thing has literally started skipping; evil bastard. *kicks it several times* play my CF!

Sure what should we write, "Give us our catnip or we'll burn your fence!" ooh that sounds fun, lets burn their fence!

Sor, Cath is kinda sorta behind you. yeah.

^ Are you ready and willing to resort to desperate measures in order to get your Catnip fix Lynny? Hehe... I think I'm willing to help... :lol:

Lynny is always ready desperate measures. She will resort to just about anything and everything. LOL! Even begging and pleading. She is sooooo ready for her CatNip fix!! LOL!!

*looks at Michelle* Say Chelle; you want to finish that next chapter and give it to Lynnypooh and make her happy and give her a catnip fix? :D

I do not beg and plead! more like -- pout and blackmail. *nods*

*drags AC with to the writers fences*

I like your style Lynny. *Joins with the pouting and blackmailing at the writers fence* :lol: We are all crazy in here... Lets blame Cath and Nicky for that... :devil:

Yeah uh, lets blame catnip for us being crazy (at least that could explain some of it, right? lol)

We want our catnip, a very hot catnip, we demand our catnip. Cath wants her Nicky, Nicky wants his Cath, give us, gimmie! or we'll torch your pretty white fence!

Catnip needs to come out of the closet. I don't get why they are hiding?!?!?!

"The fans are getting restless," Nick whispered to Catherine as she rolled over to face him in his bed.

"I know," she started as dragged her nails down his chest before pulling him down on her. "So am I!"

Catnip needs to come out of the closet. I don't get why they are hiding?!?!?!

Because their an evil little ship who wants to watch me do evil things before they give it up to me.

"The fans are getting restless," Nick whispered to Catherine as she rolled over to face him in his bed.

"I know," she started as dragged her nails down his chest before pulling him down on her. "So am I!"

So am I dangit!! Thats a teaser, waiting, thats just plain evil of you. Aren't you supposed to be my minion?

I for one think they should come clean with each other. There is an obvious attraction to each other. Maybe she could brush by him and place her hand on his chest. Bring him coffee just the way he likes it? :p

They would make a cute couple. :D

Yeah uh, lets blame catnip for us being crazy (at least that could explain some of it, right? lol)

We want our catnip, a very hot catnip, we demand our catnip. Cath wants her Nicky, Nicky wants his Cath, give us, gimmie! or we'll torch your pretty white fence!
:lol: Lynny, you make me laugh... Alot...

Oh they are mean... :p They know we want to see more of them on the show, but they'd rather do it all behind the scenes, just to tease us... :lol: Meaness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back