*:·.CatNip.·:* #8: So Close, Can You Feel The Heat?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay heres what I'm thinking: When their matching, they woke up together and done all that jazz. When they kinda off a bit, She woke up and picked him out a shirt and he went from there. When they don't match, They either fighty or they didn't wake up together. *nods*

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello, thought I'd come in and introduce myself as a new Catnip shipper. :D Only became a fan recently, quickly an obsessor really... My main ship is Grillows, but I love Catnip aswell. :D They are totally cute together. :D

3. CathStokes

Welcome Adorable_Crazy: We're always pleased to meet new fans of CatNip. :) We hope you enjoy the ship and come here often and feel free to join in conversations or even start one or ask questions, We'll try to answer the best we can, lol. :)

*raises hand* I'm the resident obsessed-with-shower scenes, and I take all things to the gutter, so.. :D

4. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

LOL!! You are definitely the resident obsessed! You are also the ficcie crazed one here. You'll do just about anything for a new fic. LOL!! Speaking of which, I was sick this weekend, so I'll have a new chapter up of my current story and I am putting the finishing touches on the sequel to BTTBOU. Should be up tonight or tomorrow by the latest.

Anyways, welcome to the CatNip boards Adorable_Crazy. We are a fun loving bunch here, but we take our ship very seriously. LOL!! And sometimes, not so seriously. Feel free to ask any questions. One of us here will definitely know the answer.

Michelle

5. CathStokes

I will not do anything for a new fic.... oh wait, yeah, I would. thats because fics pwn my soul man. CatNip fics can be done a million different ways. Even their angst is hot. :devil:

I demand your stories, up yet?

We take our ship seriously? Nah, never us! We're not that way at all. *looks around and sees Mo giving me 'the look* okay okay. We take our ship seriously, we're on that line man. We'll go giddy and oh shit for this ship. :D

6. Michelle

Michelle Rookie

My latest chapter is up on my LJ. Hope you like it, :devil:

Am working on the one for here. It's almost done and should be posted in the next 5 or 10 minutes.

7. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Hello! I haven't been on here in months.

I missed CatNip.

I just found a half written fic about them on my computer so I've told myself that I will finish it this week.

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thank you for the welcome's everyone, you are so sweet. :D Oooh I see fics being mentioned... Hehe, I'd like a link to some good Catnip fic, if you don't mind. *Angelic look* :D

9. CathStokes

*pokes csi_love* hiya hun and yes you will finish your ficcie. You remember how good I am at annoying?? So you'll do it so I shut up?

Ask Chelle, I'm bad for it. Yo, Chelle, UPDATE!

AC, I have some on fanfiction.net if you wanna read them, under CatherineStokes :D

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo grins and loves the fact that she doesn't even have to be there to have Lynny know she is giving her the "look"...* ;) Yeah babes, let's be honest we so totally take this ship seriously! Giddy, fluffy, crazy we go it all for this ship! You especially darlin'! ;) Heehee! :lol:

I like your "matching" theory by the way...sounds like it makes sense to me! :D

11. CathStokes

Doesn't it make sense though? Its the only obvious answer for it.

Its shocking to know that a ship makes me fluffy and giddy, I heart my ship very much..

Oh yeah, I know the look.

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

It does make sense actually yes...it's brilliance on your part! So that means them walking down the hall in your banner...was a very very good night for them! :devil: :lol:

Lol, not quite so shocking honey bun! ;) I'm glad you heart your ship...it's fun!

Yeah you know that look hon... :D

13. CathStokes

Oh yeah very good night, the green in her shirt matches the green strips that he has in his, plus she called him Nicky when he called her, and she is number one on his speeddial. :)

You just like watching me be fluffy, admit it.

Yeah, I get it alot.

14. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

How could I forget :D
    I'll get writing now, just for you.

15. CathStokes

Thats what I love to hear, remember CatNip will give you cookies and milk at the door. They love ficcies as much as I do. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.