*:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *:·.CatNip.·:* #6: Forget The Horse, She's Got Nicky

They SOOOO are! Gah they're so freaking hot...I get stuck staring at my pics of them and just....lose...all...foc...wait what were we talking about? CatNip smex?

CatNip Smex and even their pics are extremely hot.

They really will Liv and even if they don't, Lynny will and trust me she can whack HARD!
**Mo huggles her Lynny bud!**

And if they don't Lynn and Kels will.

*smirks* Its good to know the two of you know I'll whack. :) and yes Kels will too.

Yay, new thread *throws candy and confetti*

The last time you did that, you threw them on me.

And I'm glad you chose my suggestion

You did good, Melly!

LOL at Cath's quotes. There is always SO much subtle interaction, mental undressing,eyesex,ect with those two. *sigh*

They wouldn't have it any other way :devil:

Lol, I dunno about "subtle" I wouldn't exactly call CatNip subtle...but I definitely agree with the other stuff!

Seconds that part, though!

CatNip is only subtle because tptb tell them they have to be, otherwise they would have ripped each others clothes off in every episode and we would have just stared at the awesome hottness.

Definately agrees with you there.

Definately

hehe. You know its true. You can tell when Nicky gets some and when he don't. He's VERY happy when she's given into him. and when he's pissed, you know Cath hasn't given into him yet. Same goes for her!

Hey! I don't whack you. Well not very often.

More like every other day?

Yeah this one.

She can't resist sitting in his lap. Besides, we were orginally canon at that point, anyways. :D

How come I'm getting blamed again for stuff when I'm not here?

Because your not here to whack us?

Why are yo all ganging up on me! :hides: I am shipping!

and I loves catnip...so much so that everyone at school thinks I take drugs when I talk asbout it.

it's like a code. ;D

Kels, Cath looks funny in the picture you posted. Nicks got a funny expression on his face as well.

Nick: What?! We weren't...doing anything.
Cath: At least nothing illegal. :mutters:
Nick: :whispers: Catherine, give me my pants back.

how's that for a post?

-x-liv

hehe. You know its true. You can tell when Nicky gets some and when he don't. He's VERY happy when she's given into him. and when he's pissed, you know Cath hasn't given into him yet. Same goes for her!
Pissed off Nicky is hot thought, so it can't take her long to give into him. But when Cath pulls that one,I can see her making Nick suffer.

She can't resist sitting in his lap. Besides, we were orginally canon at that point, anyways.
There's not many things she can resist where Nicky's concerned. Who can blame her.

And yes, we have that they were cannon back then. :D

Because your not here to whack us?
I'm here now though. :p

CatNip got caught again. :devil:

Why are yo all ganging up on me! :hides: I am shipping!

*Whacks you*

I loves catnip

Sures you do.

Pissed off Nicky is hot thought, so it can't take her long to give into him. But when Cath pulls that one,I can see her making Nick suffer.

Till he's begging and saying please Cat?

There's not many things she can resist where Nicky's concerned. Who can blame her.

He's a hottie, she's a hottie.

And yes, we have that they were cannon back then.

We are now too, they just haven't shown it.

I'm here now though

Which is why I'm not saying a words.

CatNip got caught again.

Don't they always?

They are a very hot ship. *nods* and they know it. its why they tease so much.

Cath always ends up giving into Nicky's pouting. But she does it too!

I know another four letter word.

Especially when their in the closet or in her office or in teh denali.

Cath's more of a tease, but Nicky does it too.

I'd give in to Nick pouting, he's too cute. She does, she knows she gets her own way.

Keep that four letter word to yourself. :p

Cath's office has been put to good use, so has the denali, when they take their time coming back from a crime scene. :devil:

Yeah, Nicky can tease her, and she knows it.

They are so perfect for each other, everything is just natural for them, It comes naturally for them.

Ooh come on Kels, why can't I shares?

Yeah its like those cases when everyone is wondering where the hell Catherine and Nick are. Simple. In the Denali.

Nicky's brave teasing Cath. I wonder if he ever takes it too far and pisses her off.

That's why they belong together.

You're meant to be behaving.

Cath and Nick always take the longest to get back from their crime scenes. They're either :devil: at a crime scene or on their way back.

I say he's pissed her off on occasions, which he's learned from. They know what buttons to push and what not to push by now, but knowing Nicky he likes to push it a bit.

I love this ship. Have I mentioned that?

Am I now?

Most likely on the way back.

He's learned but he always likes to push it that bit further.

You haven't mentioned it tonight I don't think.

Yes, not that you ever do. :p

I'd say on the way back too. :devil:

He likes to push her buttons because he knows he's the only one that really can and not have her be all pissy to them for a long time.

Really? Well gosh darn. CatNip's my hot sexy ship that I loves so much.

True. So very true.

Hehe, thought you'd might. :devil:

Nicky's brave teasing Cath. I wonder if he ever takes it too far and pisses her off.

Well she probably got so pissed at him that she mad him stop teasing her by ripping off his clothes.

Most likely on the way back.

No most of the time its on the way there, that's why they usually aren't the first ones on the scene.

I second that

No most of the time its on the way there, that's why they usually aren't the first ones on the scene.

Is that why Nicky always drives?....:devil: ::whakes self::

I second that

[/QUOTE]

I third it! And you can't say I don't loves it, what other ship gets 'make a muscle nicky'?...besides Wendsy (but that doesn't count)

-x-liv

CatNip is only subtle because tptb tell them they have to be, otherwise they would have ripped each others clothes off in every episode and we would have just stared at the awesome hottness.
**Mo pauses a minute to consider that image/scene....ends up staring off into space drooling for so long that people start passing her and pointing and giggling until she comes to and then promptly trips and neatly falls face down into the gutter!** :devil: Nice Amanda! That's so true! :lol:
smirks* Its good to know the two of you know I'll whack. and yes Kels will too.
Yeah Gutter Buddy or not...I know you'd whack me! But hey what can I say...it's just part of your charm! ;) Lol! :lol:
You're meant to be behaving.
Lol, Kels when does Lynny ever behave? I mean really! :lol: :lol:
Nick looks at Cath and then looks at Grissom with a totally innocent expression..."I don't know what happened, one minute we were goin' along fine and the next we were totally lost!"
Cath purrs in Nicky's ear as Grissom turns: "Feel free to get lost in me again on our way home!" :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back