Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting for a triple CSI crossover for as long as I can Remember. But, this doesn't sound like it's worth the wait. Langston centered?:confused: How awful. Why does he get so much attention. Why not Nick and Catherine? I'm beginning to hate Ray. Nick is my favorite character and I've always wanted him to be part of a crossover. Having a crossover centered on Ray SUCKS! I pray that Horatio and Mac will at least join him in Vegas so that they get scenes with some other characters. But, I sadly doubt it because that's the way the writers are. Terrible. Everything always becomes a dissapointment. I'm sure some people agree with me. Thanks a lot writers, for screwing up a great oppertunity.

I have been waiting for a triple CSI crossover for as long as I can Remember. But, this doesn't sound like it's worth the wait. Langston centered?:confused: How awful. Why does he get so much attention. Why not Nick and Catherine? I'm beginning to hate Ray. Nick is my favorite character and I've always wanted him to be part of a crossover. Having a crossover centered on Ray SUCKS! I pray that Horatio and Mac will at least join him in Vegas so that they get scenes with some other characters. But, I sadly doubt it because that's the way the writers are. Terrible. Everything always becomes a dissapointment. I'm sure some people agree with me. Thanks a lot writers, for screwing up a great oppertunity.

Nick would probably never be involved in the crossover because George feels the same way Billy did about the crossovers. However, Eric sounds open to the idea, so they should have let Greg go too... especially given the fact that Greg once mentioned having lived in NY for a while. Would have been a good opportunity for him to re-connect with an old girlfriend and finally get a little lovin'. :D

Greg get lovin'? Does he even have a life outside of work anymore? :lol:
Yeah I do not like that it is just Ray getting to do the cross over. Same as when it was just Grissom who went over to WAT. I'll be watching CSI: Miami bcz I watch that show but I am not sure I will watch the NY one since I do not watch that show at all. If more than Ray were crossing over I would have.

Since there's a new serial killer arc forming, and generally when this happens, one of the team ends up a victim, any guesses on which team member could be the target this time around?

^^^I'm betting that if Marg/CBS don't come to an agreement for her contract come the end of the season/if they do and Marg decides to exit, it'll be Catherine. Can't see it being Greg/Nick/Jim since they've all had their share of danger (Fannysmackin, Grave Danger, Way to Go). Ray I can't see either, he'll probably be the one saving the day, you know.

Well, maybe it'll be a LabRat this time around. Hodges, perhaps? Or Wendy? Maybe SuperDave? But of course, they won't die.

Since there's a new serial killer arc forming, and generally when this happens, one of the team ends up a victim, any guesses on which team member could be the target this time around?

^^^I'm betting that if Marg/CBS don't come to an agreement for her contract come the end of the season/if they do and Marg decides to exit, it'll be Catherine. Can't see it being Greg/Nick/Jim since they've all had their share of danger (Fannysmackin, Grave Danger, Way to Go). Ray I can't see either, he'll probably be the one saving the day, you know.

nothing better not happen to greg:adore:
cath nothing major has happened to her really lately except becoming supervisor and everything goin on in family affair i guess
i would like to see something real major go on with cath but she has to come out alive i'm not in the mood for a new grave shift supervisor
i mean i like nick and all but im not in ready for any big changes
right now
except ray i would't cry over if he winds up on the autopsy table

Last edited:
It sure as hell better NOT be Catherine!!!! I was ok about Sara leaving, slightly upset but dealt with Warrick being killed and I've just come to terms with Griss leaving...

If they kill Catherine I will never watch the show again...

And that's my two cents spent

CSIL3Willows
-x-

I don't think any one is in harms way, this team now is pretty locked in and tight, with Sara returning and that's a good thing. Last season things were a bit flimsy and combustible. But now stronger, & I think it'll stay that way. Everyone seems to be happy with everyone else. [except Ecklie] but he's never happy anyway. I think Nick will have a love interest, maybe Cath too, it's about time. The S/ 10 titles seem to running along smooth so far:bolian:

http://www.tvrage.com/csi/episode_list all titles are subject to change~

Last edited:
I don't think any one is in harms way, this team now is pretty locked in and tight, with Sara returning and that's a good thing. Last season things were a bit flimsy and combustible. But now stronger, & I think it'll stay that way. Everyone seems to be happy with everyone else. [except Ecklie] but he's never happy anyway. I think Nick will have a love interest, maybe Cath too, it's about time. The S/ 10 titles seem to running along smooth so far:bolian:

http://www.tvrage.com/csi/episode_list

Sorry, Desertwind, but those titles are still fake. Well the ones after Episode 6, at least. I don't know where they get this list, but some is feeding them false information. This happens all the time and it will happen after the new year too.

I took a screen capture of the list on August 10th and this is what the names where (obviously, the first few episodes they had filmed already or were filming)

Maybe it won't be any of the team. My speculation is they will kill off Nick's potential girlfriend.

Just my two cents worth.

If I remember correctly, Laurence Fishburn was only signed for part of last season and for this season. I assumed it was because he didn't want to be locked into anything because he's still making movies, soooo...who knows if he'll be back next season (if there is one) and if not, what will happen to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back