The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Nat_attack

Rookie
Does anyone else ****ing love this show? :lol: I think it's my favorite 'show' apart from CSI, and it's not even a show! He is just so bloody charming and funny, and he doesn't even have to make fun of people or blow up things to be funny; he just is.

Some funny .gif's from the show; if your a fan you'll probably recognize these. ;)

2dttytz.gif

md363c.jpg

Craig is pretty funny. He says a lot of stuff that I don't think anyone else in late night would dare say.

I'm digging the HD and new opening as well.

I love this show. I only get to grab bits on YouTube because it doesn't air in Australia, but I LOVE Craig and this show is awesome!

Me too! I love Craig. The Late Late show doesn't air in Holland either, but I YouTube alot. :p

I like him too, he's a riot, but when is he on? I can record it. I love his British accent, and his charm:thumbsup:

LOL nat_attack those .gif's are awesome!
I love Craig Ferguson, his show is the best, however I am usually forced to have early mornings, so I can't always watch his show :'(

Craig is the only one I watch. He is on CBS directly after Letterman. Hope this helps. :)

BTW, he is Scottish!!!

Gah, forgot about this thread! How could I! :(

Craig is on at 12:35, right after Letterman on CBS. :)
He is Scottish, as slower said, but his accent has been waning as of late, if you watch the shows from when he first took over the LLS show for Craig Kilbourn, he sounds very, VERY Scottish. :lol:

He's Scottish:wtf: I thought he was English, but whatever, I saw a clip of him talking about Letterman hysterical, and I'm now going to record his show, he's great:bolian:thank's for the heads-up~

I ****ing love Craig. I'm half Scottish and grew up listening to my Scottish relatives, so I can understand everything he says! :lol: He's adorable and hilarious and I hope he doesn't lose the accent! I just LOVE the puppets. He makes them so cute.

:lol:

Another vote here for Craig Ferguson. Easily. Aside from The Daily Show or Colbert, Ferguson is one I'll look for if I can. He's hysterical, sharp, and consistently so, and is good with guests as well as his own material. He's like a well kept secret that I wish more people knew of.

I now really need to look up that clip of Ferguson and Simon Baker if I can :p. Mentalist is another show I've started to tune into sometimes. Fun gifs :lol: thanks

Back