What are you wearing right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My jeans (which this morning, I've noticed my belt loop has come unattached from :eek:) and a T-shirt. I'm at work today, but I'm the only one in today, so I just chucked on some casual clothes. :D

I wish I could wear jeans to work, but I'm not allowed as I work in a public library :( so I have what I call 'library trousers' that I usually only wear to work :lol: (then I change as soon as I get home :p ).

At the moment I'm wearing dark blue jeans and a white, long-sleeved top with an embroidered pattern of flowers on it :)

2:59am and about to go to bed. I don't wear PJs. Got me shorts and orange t-shirt on. Sleeping with a singlet would be a bad idea here because by tomorrow morning, you'll catch a cold :lol:. Darn air-con.

Happy birthday, Musicluvr325!

I'm wearing black M&Ms pants, a white and blue COSI t-shirt and my Lady Heather :D necklace. But in a moment I have to change into my jeans and grey American Eagle sweatshirt.

Happy Birthday Musicluvr325!!!

I'm wearing a torn and old baggypants, which a huge sweatshirt!.. and I don't care :mad:... :rolleyes: I think us girls sometimes have a right to walk around like this when it's that particular time of the month.. :(

Green long-sleeved shirt with a pink tank top over it, and a putple and green track jacket. And jeans, with a "police line do not cross" belt.
Oh, and two necklaces and a tie.

lol.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I'm wearing a torn and old baggypants, which a huge sweatshirt!.. and I don't care :mad:... :rolleyes: I think us girls sometimes have a right to walk around like this when it's that particular time of the month.. :(

That's right! You go, Jayne! :lol:

I forgot to add that I'm also wearing my CSI socks. They have green blotches all over them that look like green blood. :cool:

Jeans and a red shirt that says 'Be a Revolution' on the front and- Hold on, let me read it....'It's time for a change. I will not be gripped by the worlds warped mindset. I have been transformed by Jesus CHrist and my thoughts and actions are subject to a higher standard. I can't change the past but I can make a difference today. In God's power I will BE A REVOLUTION. Rom.12:1-2 & 2 Cor. 5:17'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back