Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2 - As said before it had me in fits of laughter. I still laugh at it now and I can't tell you how many times I've read it - :lol:

:)

Horatio: Do you notice something missing? If I don't get them back immediately, each of you will have to stand in a corner for the rest of the shift.
Caption #2 takes the win. Congrats Dynamo, you're up. :p

Calleigh - "Eric, I can't believe you spilled that! Can't you see how abnormally shiny this place is? Now clean that up!"

Eric - "Ok, ok...."

Calleigh: "Okay, Eric. I'm going grocery shopping for the party tomorrow. Now lemme get this straight. These are the ingredients for Frank's 'Intenstinal Express Chili'?"

Delko: "Yep. But I'm not putting all those peppers in there. Last time we made that stuff Wolfe didn't come out of the men's room for a week."

I know. Who knows where I come up with this stuff??

Last edited:
Calleigh: What are you doing?

Eric: I'm making a device to implant into the gators' brains to make them follow my every command.

Sorry, just got done watching Primeval. :lol:

Definitly shows it's premiere time when the game slows down :lol:
Here's your captions for voting.

Calleigh - "Eric, I can't believe you spilled that! Can't you see how abnormally shiny this place is? Now clean that up!"
Eric - "Ok, ok...."

Calleigh: "Okay, Eric. I'm going grocery shopping for the party tomorrow. Now lemme get this straight. These are the ingredients for Frank's 'Intenstinal Express Chili'?"
Delko: "Yep. But I'm not putting all those peppers in there. Last time we made that stuff Wolfe didn't come out of the men's room for a week."

Calleigh: What are you doing?
Eric: I'm making a device to implant into the gators' brains to make them follow my every command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back